BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A sensual, woody fragrance inspired by contemporary masculinity. A natural, sparkling blend of Japanese yuzu, sage and cardamom that harmonize with precious woods and warm musks. see more...

Toiia R.
Acworth , GA
A great fragrance for my husband to wear for any occasion, work, play, or any business meetings that he may have during the day or night. He does not have to worry about his cologne not lasting all day with a very mild fragrance!
Jalessa D.
Cincinnati, OH
Of this brand this is my husband favorite cologne. I love the airiness of the scent and the fact that it takes a little to get the point across
Brittanie H.
Love this scent on my fiancé and I am also known to sneak a use or 2 out of it as well! It smells totally different on each of us and I LOVE that!
Cynthia S.
Lawton, Ok
Great for men, I love the clean fresh smell it gives. Smell fresh all day long. I bought this for my husband and he loves it as well.
Angelica  D.
Los Lunas , NM
This is my husbands favorite cologne. I love the way it smells on him. It just has that nice manly smell to it.
Kaitlin Y.
I love Armani colognes, the smell is great and as long as you don't overdo it, it's not overpowering.
April P.
Greenfield, WI
LOVE this scent! I'm a fanatic about smelling good and I really love smelling this on my husband.
liliana P.
Gave this spray to my boyfriend, It has a great smell. its strong but it's not to heavy.
Mia W.
Anything Armani is a great choice of fragrance for men! This is usually my go to brand for cologne.
Elsa M.
San antonio, Tx
Favorito Man fragance smells really manly and woodsy I absolutely love it!!