Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray uploaded by Aleksandra M.Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray uploaded by Miguelina C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• Hi!! I would like to know how long it will be last? How it smel...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yolanda L.
This is my absolute favorite scent ever. A few years ago my husband bought this for me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. I use daily it out and I wanted it back so badly and last year for my birthday my sister bought it for me I was so happy. This scent is long lasting and it smells incredible. I love this product.
Estefania O.
My mom bought this about 8 years ago. I was so in love with the fresh smell it has. Not to long ago I went to the store and saw it. I was so happy I bought it right away. I'm telling you the smell is so fresh and girly. The scent stays all day.
Mariam A.
Burbank, IL
I love this spray. It's light weight and smells nice. It doesn't last to long but it does the job. I do recommend it for the ladies who like a light scented perfume I would buy it again. It's a nice everyday scent.
LeAnn L.
Very pretty light day time scent I like to wear it to work it always gets me compliments not really long lasting but I keep it with me so I can just touch up when ever I feel the need.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this perfume . I've been wearing for almost 5 years now and it's a lovey bottle . The scent is so refreshing . I will keep buying this every year
Lourdes C.
San Antonio, TX
Light scent, i used it only a couple of times as i found i had to spray at mutiple times throughout the day. Scent seems to fade. Was not for me
nicole v.
Gonzales, TX
Not too strong. Light enough to smell great. I don't have to use a lot. A little goes a long way.
I love it smell so good and the smell stayed all day even after I wash my clothes
Alyssa C.
East Bridgewater
This perfume smells amazing! I purchased it for the first time about 5 years ago. It has a lovely light and clean floral smell. I get compliments when I wear it and the smell just puts me in a great mood. I use it for special occasions when my husband and I have a date night! I will absolutely be replacing this bottle when it runs low.
Aleksandra M.
My absolutely number one for last few years! Diamond perfume smells.. spectacular! Completely love it! It stays on you so long! I think I will buy it and buy it forever ;) And it is easy to get them in lot of stores.
nur balqis z.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Hi!! I would like to know how long it will be last? How it smells like? Like flower? Fruit? Or fresh scent?