Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray uploaded by Miguelina C.Emporio Armani Diamonds by Giorgio Armani for Women - 3.4 Ounce EDP Spray uploaded by Aleksandra M.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Launched by the design house of Giorgio Armani.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied see more...

• Hi!! I would like to know how long it will be last? How it smel...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Summer B.
Review for: Eau De Parfum more...
Omg this is my all time favorite perfume, I got a little sample of this year's ago in a magazine and I literally could still smell this the next day on me arm!! I knew then that this was going to be an amazing perfume!!! I love love love mine and it lasts ALL day long!
Alyssa C.
E Bridgewtr, MA
Review for: Eau De Parfum more...
This perfume smells amazing! I purchased it for the first time about 5 years ago. It has a lovely light and clean floral smell. I get compliments when I wear it and the smell just puts me in a great mood. I use it for special occasions when my husband and I have a date night! I will absolutely be replacing this bottle when it runs low.
Aleksandra M.
My absolutely number one for last few years! Diamond perfume smells.. spectacular! Completely love it! It stays on you so long! I think I will buy it and buy it forever ;) And it is easy to get them in lot of stores.
Teresa T.
Such a bright yet sexy scent! It was my first perfume and I love the way it smells, but it just doesn't last. Just a couple hours later, the smell always fades, and I never carry it around with me, so I can't reapply. I just wish it were longer lasting.
Estefania O.
My mom bought this about 8 years ago. I was so in love with the fresh smell it has. Not to long ago I went to the store and saw it. I was so happy I bought it right away. I'm telling you the smell is so fresh and girly. The scent stays all day.
Yolanda L.
This is my absolute favorite scent ever. A few years ago my husband bought this for me as a gift and I absolutely fell in love with it. I use daily it out and I wanted it back so badly and last year for my birthday my sister bought it for me I was so happy. This scent is long lasting and it smells incredible. I love this product.
Brit C.
Auburn, Ny
I love this perfume, very fresh scent, I like to wear going out for a nice dinner. My husband loves the scent as well. At first it has a strong scent but wears very nicely. I find the longer I wear it, the better it smells.
Mariam A.
Orland Park , IL
I love this spray. It's light weight and smells nice. It doesn't last to long but it does the job. I do recommend it for the ladies who like a light scented perfume I would buy it again. It's a nice everyday scent.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
I feel like a celebrity when I wear this!

It instantly makes me confident!

I have been buying this perfume for several years now and it's not going to chance anytime soon!

I ALWAYS get complimented when I wear it 💁🏼
LeAnn L.
Carrollton, TX
Very pretty light day time scent I like to wear it to work it always gets me compliments not really long lasting but I keep it with me so I can just touch up when ever I feel the need.
nur balqis z.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Hi!! I would like to know how long it will be last? How it smells like? Like flower? Fruit? Or fresh scent?