Emporio Armani Diamonds By Giorgio Armani uploaded by Leigha h.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Emporio Armani Diamonds By Giorgio Armani Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz For Women see more...

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
One of my favorite perfumes. Especially for special ocassions. Long lasting, need only apply a little bit once and you continue to smell it throughout the day. It has a nice light, sweet and sophisticated scent to it. There is nothing else out there like it. A must have for every woman's perfume collection.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes that I savor and use only for special occasions! Thee scent is very distinct, sweet and strong! Lasts all day. It is expensive but worth the value, I've had my bottle for years and still have plenty left!
Natalie W.
Columbia, PA
Wow what a beautiful scent, notes of floral, creamy cashmere, and an equal balance of musk. Such a sensual scent.
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Great subtle scent that is long lasting..........
Kirsty B.
London
So I used this today for the first time in a long time and fell in love with it again.

It's a beautiful sweet scent but not over powering. It doesn't however last on me all day but that is different for different people.

I purchased mine from the perfume shop and have the 30ml.

It is nearly finished so I am considering repurchasing!
Chloe R.
Leyland, Preston
Smells beautiful! Only need a couple of squirts as scent is strong enough to last all day/night. Love this perfume for a night out. Bottle is beautiful and looks great when displayed. I would recommend this!
Leigha h.
Oxford, ['', '', '']
At first i was a little gutted with the perfume. I normally ADORE the stronger smelling ones.. but i have to say this has such a beautiful suttle smell but genuinely lasts AGES! I work in a busy office and with 2 sprays before i go to work it lasts the whole day. And ive noticed i get a LOT of compliments on this one to. Added bonus 😚
Ainsley M.
I love this scent! It's sweet and fresh all at once. A little pricey but worth it. Unlike some other fragrances it doesn't fade. I always wear this perfume and continue to purchase it. I would recommend this perfume to anyone.
alexandra t.
Wakefield
My favourite perfume EVER it smells so lovely and I always get compliments when I wear this , plus it lasts too you only need a small amount on and it will last most of the day! This is on every birthday and Christmas list 😍
Sophie W.
Newport , Essex
Love this perfume. Have worn it for years! Smells nice and fresh and lasts a long time. Always get complemented on the smell when I have this on!
Adriana O.
Winton, CA
Who can describe this scent for me?