BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Because It’s You is happy, delicious and sparkling: simply irresistible like a ripe raspberry in its perfect and most elegant naturalness when combined with neroli notes.

What does this tantalizing young woman hide in her heart? The fragrance is unabashedly feminine, full, instinctive and passionate. Her charm is immediately apparent, like the addictive and sophisticated rose absolute scent.

The fragrance plays with her powers of seduction as vanilla mixes with musk, revealing a complex and incredibly deep sensuality.

Bold and immediately captivating, her fragrance expresses the urgency of a love that takes every chance to declare itself: BECAUSE IT’S YOU.

• Who else is absolutely loving this fragrance ?! I can't g...2 Answers
  • Ladies who got this vox, don't share photos on social med...4 Answers
  • So excited that I'm in this vox box and I get to try thi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Michelle L.
This is a beautiful perfume. I get compliments every time I wear it. The scent is long lasting with nodes of vanilla. It is great for everyday wear. I would recommend wearing this scent in the fall winter for it has a bit of a fuller heavier scent. It is reasonably priced and definitely is a quality item.
Samantha B.
Austin, TX
Okay so I got this as a sample in my Sephora box when I purchased something...and I did not expect to like it. I usually give away my samples but I happened to set this exact one on the counter. I sprayed it once on my wrists, and I walked into my husband's office to say hello. He turns to me and says "what are you wearing?! Go buy that RIGHT NOW and take my card!"

It's husband approved. He loves the smell! It's floral, fresh, with a touch of musk. It wears all day on me and makes heads turn. Definitely a great purchase and for the price? Totally worth it. Don't hesitate! Go and buy!
Ana Maria C.
I collect perfumes and was so happy to add to my collection with this one! It smells different from my usual style of perfumes but I really love it! My only issue with it is that I like the smell better once it’s wearing down rather than when I first put it on. Other than that, I have no complains!
Esther M.
Bolingbrook, IL
THIS GETS BETTER AND BETTER! Scent last all day! It’s such a nice smell and it seems like it’s lasting me a long time since one spray goes a long way. This is a flower and rich amber smell. It’s like a more rich version of daisy by Marc Jacobs 100% recommend
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Amazing fragrance! I received it as a Christmas gift last year and I haven’t stopped using it. It doesn’t take much at all and the smell is long lasting. I love how it is a fresh scent, but it also has a sweetness to it. I would definitely recommend it.
Niki S.
I got the big bottle of this as a birthday gift this yr and its become one of my favorite scents. You only need to spray a little and it will last you the whole day, actually longer then that. Perect ex. I sprayed 2 pumps on a dress I wanted to wear but changed my mind&wore a different outfit. 3 wks later as of yesterday I pulled the dress out of my closet&it still had the scent as if I just sprayed it. Its not too heavy but not too light. Its the perfect spring and fall fragrance.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is such a great scent. It lasts all day and is very fresh and not over powering. I typically use this as an everyday fragrance for work. The price is on par with other similar products and brands. I will buy this again and I would recommend it to others.
Destini C.
I got these as a set from influenster and I absolutely love the perfume. It smells sweet but so wearable. I really enjoy the scent and my husband loves wearing his cologne at the same time I wear mine . It’s nice to wear them together.
Tammy R.
This is not a perfume I would normally go for, as fruity scents aren't my thing. But after catching a whiff of this in a magazine insert, I decided to give it a try. I purchased the 1 oz. sz from Ulta and I must say...I'm quite delighted that I did. It's surprisingly refreshing and a very sexy fragrance indeed. Good price point. Highly recommend.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I think this smells like a nice fruity wine and has a medium lasting strength. It's not too overpowering, which is a concern of mine since I don't like strong fragrances. It's fruitiness will make it well-liked by many and mostly a youthful crowd. Paired with my husband's Stronger With You counterpart, it smells so good! It's not my favorite perfume (I prefer florals), but I can definitely recommend it if you lean towards sweet or fruity fragrances.
Loretta G.
Ashtabula , OH
What size bottles are being sent in the Voxbox? Is it the usually 3.4 or like sample sizes? I'm just curious as I've only ever received shampoo sets
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Who else love's this perfume?? I am just in love with it. Emporio Armani Because It's You Eau De Parfum
Amanda C.
Anyone get this box yet?
Amanda C.
Ladies who got this vox, don't share photos on social media. It's part of the rules for this campaign.  Look at your "cheat sheet" section ❤
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
How long did it take for you to be able to track Emporio Armani Because It's You Eau De Parfum voxbox?