Empac San Marcos San Marcos Whole Jalapeno Peppers 26 Oz Pack Of 12 uploaded by Amorette M.

BY EMPAC SAN MARCOS

Features Item Weight - 26 oz. Pack of 12 Ingredients Jalapeno Peppers Water Vinegar Carrots Salt Onions Canola Oil Sugar Spices and Garlic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
These jalapeños are good! But there better when there sliced I'm Mexican so we always have a can of them .
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
Love theeese! They're really not so spicy which defeats it's its purpose but still they're great ei th food! San Marcos Chilpotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce
Elizabeth C.
My favorite brand to use, I love San Marcos it's not to spicy for most of the other can chiles are too spicy, I use them in all my cooking. I love to use them in my daughters favorite chicken salad, tostada, or even in my fried beans with some Mexican cheese on the side.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
I love San Marcos brand! It has just right amount of heat and love to eat it as a side dish with my meals or to top it with my dishes. Great heat and nice tang to it:-)
Marisol j.
Always have to have this at home. whether as a side or with the actual plate. not to spicy but just the right amount is good.
Sonia M.
Super spicy but this brand is everything when it comes to jalapeños but if rather have the ones that are already sliced because the whole ones get to spicy