Emori TM Pearl Sparkle 64 Elegant Eyeshadow Colors Makeup Kit Palette uploaded by Ashley G.

BY EMORI TM

• I am a MUA and would love to know more about this pallet. I love ...2 Answers
  • Is this long lasting? && where can I find... Be the first to answer!
  • How pigmented are these they look bright but his we'll do they sh...1 Answers
Aliyah A.
Teaneck, NJ
My friend has this one. And she said that she always wanted glitter in the eyeshadows and it actually came in there. I think that the eye shadow is good quality. And I like that the eyeshadow comes with 64 elegant colors.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this brand everyday and its affordable and it lasts all day always keeps its pigment i wish i owned everything from this brand
Grace M.
Hilton Head, SC
I needed glitter for my eyeshadow looks, and this makes me so happy. I love that it comes with glitter and softer colored glitter eyeshadow. I use this nearly every day now.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette it has glitter and the pigmentation is great :) I love the bold colors and the glitter softens it!!!
jameril s.
Look at all those pretty colors. I don't own it yet but its on the to buy list
natalie h.
durban
I'm loving the look of this pallet, the colours are beautiful and they look very pigmented which is a bonus to its good looks
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented shadows palette is this? he looks very good, but its color is lasting is very important.
Kasey B.
Heflin, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a MUA and would love to know more about this pallet. I love the colors.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you get this at? How well is the pigmentation, does it last long on the lid, and how well does it blend? It looks amazing and I would love to get my hands on it
Fran A.
Birmingham , Acocks Green
How pigmented are these they look bright but his we'll do they show up and are they easy to blend ?
Ilda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is the pigmentation good?