Emori TM Diamond Glitter & Shimmer Style 10 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Eyeshadow Color Set + Microfiber Pouch Bag uploaded by S T E P H A N I E F.Emori TM Diamond Glitter & Shimmer Style 10 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Eyeshadow Color Set + Microfiber Pouch Bag uploaded by Dejah M.Emori TM Diamond Glitter & Shimmer Style 10 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Eyeshadow Color Set + Microfiber Pouch Bag uploaded by Dejah M.

BY EMORI TM

• Where can i buy these eyeliners i been looking for good q...1 Answers
  • I'm a stay at home Mom so I don't go glammed up very ofte...1 Answers
  • What kind of tip do they have is it a brush. 1 Answers
  • "Oooo I'd love to try these!! Ive used different color liner for my green eyes but never with glitter! " in 3 reviews
Char S.
These are probably the best liners I have found yet. Cheaper than urban decay but goes on the same if not better. They are more of a metallic than glitter but i love them. They are long lasting and I would most definitely buy these again. Only thing is they stain when you take them off. But wiping with makeup wipes gets most of it off.
I just got these from Amazon! They are sparkly, pigmented and beautiful. Some (especially the Silver) are more metallic than glittery. They can get messy (very difficult to do a cut crease with them) and they crack and wipe off pretty easily. Other than that I like them.
Carmen N.
Ferndale, MI
These are actually pretty nice for when I want some color in my eye makeup. They're great for costume parties and sitting in your bathroom on a Sunday afternoon trying out different looks :)
Kaitlynn L.
Oakdale, CA
I usually only use black liquid liner. But these are a must to pull off any signature look. I havent bought these in a while bit would definitely buy again.
Kat G.
Willis, MI
I use these for all of my colourful eye looks or even if I just want a pop of colour. The shade range is gorgeous and they go on nicely.
Dejah M.
Detroit, MI
These lip and eye liner are really soft and colorful and look great I love how they feel on my lip and eye not drying at all
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
Oooo I'd love to try these!!
Ive used different color liner for my green eyes but never with glitter!
Nicole P.
Selbyville, DE
🌟🌟 BOGO WRAPS TILL SATURDAY 🌟🌟

I'm loving these deals! 2 boxes of wraps for $59?! That is 8 wraps! 😱
veronica n.
These are such a pretty set. Ive i have tried and they apply very well and last me all day.
Kaitlin W.
edgewater, FL
This is such a good set I've never used such amazing products before. They work so well.
Tina C.
cookeville, TN
Do these liners bleed on the eye or do they fry and stay on the lid pretty well?
Katie H.
Plantersville
I'm a stay at home Mom so I don't go glammed up very often. But I'm wondering how lasting this product is? There's a good chance I'm going to have a kid rubbing on my face!
Ariana M.
Buffalo, NY
What kind of tip do they have is it a brush.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
Where can i buy these eyeliners i been looking for good quality glitter eyeliner
Oriana P.
Barquisimeto, Lara
Is this glitter fine or it clumps? I've been looking for a good glitter liner but I want small pieces not chunks all over my eyelid.