Emoji+ Emoji>

by Emoji+

CELEBRATING 30 MILLION USERS EMOJI ART - FREE IS HERE Speak a thousand words with pictures created entirely out of Emoji icons. - SHARE 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - EDIT 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE your own Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE and share WORDS made from Emoji Icons - SHARE Emoji Art Pictures as text OR images - SEND Emoji Art Pictures to iOS AND non-iOS devices - SEND Emoji Art Pictures with other texting apps - SEND over 25 awesome fonts - SOLVE hundreds of fun Emoji puzzle levels Be the FIRST to IMPRESS your friends with your ALL NEW Emoji Art Pictures. DOWNLOAD Emoji Art NOW - FREE!

Whats your favorite emoji?
Start your review of Emoji+ Emoji>!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
Love the app, but wish it worked on android! The emojis are so cute and a must for those on social media!
Emoji's are the best!! They make texting better and fun. It makes it easier to express you're emotions.
Conway, AR
I love these when you I am having a bad day and I receive one of these it makes me feel so much better.
This app is so much fun ! emojis add the perfect touch to any message and makes texting so much fun
N Arlington, NJ
UNNECESSARY! i CAN JUST PUT THE KEYBOARD AND THEN YOU DON'T NEED THE APP. iT JUST TOOK UP SPACE
Los Angeles, CA
Techie Expert Level 5
I mean come on.. Everyone needs emojis for their iPhone ;) lol even if you rarely use them
Stanton, CA
Who doesn't use emoji now and days.. Great app and a fun way to txt family and friends
sulligent, al
Techie Expert Level 4
I love having this on my phone. Keep the conversation interesting and less to type.
Philadelphia, PA
These emojis make texting and messaging so fun! I have them on my phone. Great app
denham springs, LA
Not a fan of emojis absolutely because they are not availabe for android grrrr >:(