BY EMOJI+

EMOJI ART - PRO IS HERE Speak a thousand words with pictures created entirely out of Emoji icons. - SHARE 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - EDIT 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE your own Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE and share WORDS made from Emoji Icons - SHARE Emoji Art Pictures as text OR images - SEND Emoji Art Pictures to iOS AND non-iOS devices - SEND Emoji Art Pictures with other texting apps - SEND over 25 awesome fonts - SOLVE hundreds of fun Emoji puzzle levels Be the FIRST to IMPRESS your friends with your ALL NEW Emoji Art Pictures. DOWNLOAD Emoji Art NOW! see more...

Shelby B.
I love emojis. I have a lot of friends I just send emojis to. I think they are Cute
Kila T.
Hastings, NE
I have emojis on my phone and I use them in almost every text that I send out!!
Cynthia C.
Santa ana, CA
This app makes every message so much better :) I use it with all my friends!
Erika H.
Surrey, BC
These have become more common and my friends' now say it is a must have app, I see about 2-4 emojis on every second picture down my news feeds.
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
I love emojis! They add so much to a text and there is one for almost every situation imaginable!
ERIC G.
Oakland
What you think about designer label emojis?
laura r.
Zephyrhills, FL
How does this stand out from others?
Ashley R.
How does this differ from iPhone's native emojis?
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
When is Apple releasing new emojis?