BY EMOJI+

EMOJI ART - PRO IS HERE Speak a thousand words with pictures created entirely out of Emoji icons. - SHARE 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - EDIT 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE your own Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE and share WORDS made from Emoji Icons - SHARE Emoji Art Pictures as text OR images - SEND Emoji Art Pictures to iOS AND non-iOS devices - SEND Emoji Art Pictures with other texting apps - SEND over 25 awesome fonts - SOLVE hundreds of fun Emoji puzzle levels Be the FIRST to IMPRESS your friends with your ALL NEW Emoji Art Pictures. DOWNLOAD Emoji Art NOW! see more...

Shawn J.
Cottonwood, AZ
I really love this app, it has great functionality, speed, options, and is really customizable, tons of fun to play with, haven't used the standard messaging app since getting this.
Shawna-Kay D.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a bit tacky but it's okay , I recommend using it for an Andriod phone. The whole concept of it bugs me out but the emojis looks alright coming from an iPhone user.
Jazmine E.
Chula Vista, CA
I never used the app . However I am a iphone person so it comes in the keyboard. There are a great way to express emotions towards whoever you are texting or writing to .
Sandra G.
Omaha, NE
I don't use this app that often when I had it. I thought I would use it all the time but I didn't because I didn't want to ditch between two apps
Brieann F.
Cornettsville, KY
This product needs more emojis. I love my emojis but
I'm getting bored . Please create some new emojis that I can share with android too
ERIC G.
Oakland
Emojis are electronic accessories explaining or expressing how one feel i believe they should design more characters for emojis
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
Love these emoji's. I just recently got my mother-in-law hooked using them. we use them all the time when we write eachothr.
Monica H.
This app is perfect for people who love pictures more than words. Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come across well in words.
Tiana V.
Orlando, FL
They have some great emoji's but there are some silly ones. Emoji's now are very commonly used and the app is cute.
Tabitha S.
The concept is a bit silly. But they are fun to use and a good app/tool to have on your phone or tablet device.
ERIC G.
Oakland
What you think about designer label emojis?
laura r.
Zephyrhills, FL
How does this stand out from others?
Ashley R.
How does this differ from iPhone's native emojis?
Victoria  F.
Cambridge , ON
When is Apple releasing new emojis?