Emoji+ Emoji>

by Emoji+

CELEBRATING 30 MILLION USERS EMOJI ART - FREE IS HERE Speak a thousand words with pictures created entirely out of Emoji icons. - SHARE 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - EDIT 3500+ Included Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE your own Emoji Art Pictures - CREATE and share WORDS made from Emoji Icons - SHARE Emoji Art Pictures as text OR images - SEND Emoji Art Pictures to iOS AND non-iOS devices - SEND Emoji Art Pictures with other texting apps - SEND over 25 awesome fonts - SOLVE hundreds of fun Emoji puzzle levels Be the FIRST to IMPRESS your friends with your ALL NEW Emoji Art Pictures. DOWNLOAD Emoji Art NOW - FREE!

Whats your favorite emoji?
Start your review of Emoji+ Emoji>!
How would you rate this product?
Don't know what texting would be like without these.. Well, I do know what it's like, but I never want to go back to that. So many ways of expressing yourself with these little things! So fun to use. Even more fun to watch your parents struggle to understand what they all mean, and get excited when they used 100 of them in one text.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
What would we do without these? Sometimes people are too quick to put emotions in texts when we simply try to say something simple. I find myself sending these more often to not allow for the receiver to think my comments are so bold.
Albuquerque, NM
I love emoji's because they help express and specify which type of emotion you are trying to give off in a text message. It's great in situations where you want to just have fun with your messages as well!
Portland, OR
This app really spices up texting and makes it easier to communicate a feeling by showing the face you might be making but aren't able to explain. They just make you laugh sometimes too.
Richmond, OH
Emojis are awesome!! they make conversations more understandable cause you're able to at least put some type of face, animal, number or anything in! easy to use and its free!!
I've really started to become addicted to these. They say what typed words can't. They're fun and cute. Just don't abuse them like those idiots on Facebook.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I know there is emoji overload with some people. That isn't me, but when you have the perfect one to use while texting or Snapchatting, it's technology gold!
Nebraska
Techie Expert Level 1
Emoji+ Emoji> uploaded by Pinnalipi C.
Love my emojis make my thoughts and words at its simpler form have great features I couldn't find the emojis I was looking for but you get where im going
Emojis are so fun to use! I wish people on android were able to use/view them too though. I always forget they can't because I use it on my iphone.
Ahh I love using these emoji's!!! All my friends and family has this app. It makes all the difference when texting. Put's a smile on my face.