BY EMMY'S ORGANICS

For the mint chip lovers! These simple delights feature freshly ground cool spearmint leaf with the playful crunch of raw cacao nibs. Invigorating and energizing, awaken your senses and take flavor by the horns! This package embodies why we started Emmy's Organics - to provide delicious, energy-enhancing foods, packaged sustainably with love & care. see more...

• It says Emmys Organics, yet it does not say these cookies...1 Answers
Marley P.
I have tried making my own vegan macaroons without success, but these are perfect! They are so delicious, and since they're organic, gluten free, and vegan, I don't feel quite so bad about eating the whole bag (whoops!). The only problem is that they are hard to find in stores and they are pretty spendy.
Annie H.
Columbus, OH
The bookstore that is at the university I work at started to carry these not too long again and I cannot stop buying them! They are awesome!
Matteya R.
These are delicious. Also love the fact that there organic and taste so good. Yummm. Can't wait to buy some more.
Christine M.
Cheektowaga, NY
Can't get enough of these! The fact that they are organic makes me feel not as guilty about eating them! Haha
Christine S.
Coventry, RI
I love macaroons. They are my favorite type of cookie. These have a distinct chai flavor.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
It says Emmys Organics, yet it does not say these cookies are organic. Are they?