BY EMMY'S ORGANICS

Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I absolutely love these! They lemon flavor is excellent if you love lemon and the ginger isn't too over powering. The portion size is just right to share or even to indulge and have all by yourself!
Justine A.
2,082 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so delicious. There is just enough lemon and ginger flavors. And they are yummy and chewy. All in all great product.
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
Soooo good! If you love macaroons you must try these! I love lemon flavored anything and these were no let down!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
These cookies are so chewy and mouth watering. perfect with ice cream during birthday parties or just snacking.
Taylor E.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
These have a very subtle taste to them. Very fulfilling, but very different from other macaroons I've had.
Kelsey G.
Dunmore, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these sweet treats. So good!! The ginger settles my stomach and the lemon flavor is crisp and tasty
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
So so good! These make my mouth water just Looking at them! Who needs girlscout cookies?
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where do you get these? I've never seen them at any of our local grocery stores.
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Ginger? I feel like that'd be overpowering...?
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Where do they sell them and are they good I never had a macaroon
Cassi A.
Imperial, MO
SOS where can I get there I want to try them so bad and how are they?!