Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersEMK

by EMK

Hands exposed to UV rays, environmental assault, and natural aging can look rough, thin, dry, and discolored. This breakthrough treatment with advanced Bio-Identical Placental Extract helps repair the visible sign of sun damage and aging to make your hands smooth, soft and youthfully "plumped" with a fresh, radiant clarity.

Advanced Bio-Identical Plant Placental Extract helps stimulate cellular renewal while accelerating the benefits of all anti-aging ingredients.; All natural Licorice and Mulberry Extracts help lighten and brighten skin gently without harsh chemicals.; A potent peptide improves elasticity and firmness, hydrates, protects and smoothes skin by mimicking the function of natural DHEA activity.; Intensely hydrating and softening Shea Butter restores lost moisture and protects against environmental and chemical stress; Biopeptide EL helps enhance cellular communication that has been shown to repair age related skin damage. It is clinically proven to increase firmness by up to 38%

Have any of you used the EMK products?
Start your review of EMK Placental High Performance Anti-Aging Hand Cream - Revolutionary Bio-Identical Plant Placenta to Human Placenta - Highest Grade Peptides, Shea Butter!
Kitty P.
Richmond, VA
EMK Placental High Performance Anti-Aging Hand Cream - Revolutionary Bio-Identical Plant Placenta to Human Placenta - Highest Grade Peptides, Shea Butter uploaded by Kitty P.
I am reviewing the EMK Aurora Cleanser. This product did nothing for me. It has hyalronic acid in it as well as Shea butter and some type of Bioplacenta. It has a very creamy consistency and your face is definitely soft. However it caused a small breakout on me. My skin is combination. It’s too slippery for me, does not foam up and makes my face feel clean. I will use until gone but will not repurchase.
Kristin S.
Toledo, OH
EMK Placental High Performance Anti-Aging Hand Cream - Revolutionary Bio-Identical Plant Placenta to Human Placenta - Highest Grade Peptides, Shea Butter uploaded by Kristin S.
 this is the cleanser but I couldn’t find it on the list. I got this in a make up beauty box probably a year ago and I’ve always re-bought it. It helps with my oily skin and I also get the moisturizer that they have as well to put on afterwards. It can make your face feel a little weird afterwards so just make sure you put a moisturizer on.
Netasha C.
Houston , TX
EMK Placental High Performance Anti-Aging Hand Cream - Revolutionary Bio-Identical Plant Placenta to Human Placenta - Highest Grade Peptides, Shea Butter uploaded by Netasha C.
I am reviewing the EMK Aurora Cleanser! It’s a great product! Smells great and cleans my skin gently and leaves it smooth and soft! It keeps my skin tight and eliminates pores! Love this!!
Arpy B.
Granada Hills, CA
Seriously I’m going to need more! I truly loved this hand cream. Absorbs quickly and gave the hands a nice sheen. Would purchase this again. Smells good no overpowering smell. Would recommend!