Emjoi Soft Caress Rechargeable Cordless Hair Remover Epilator uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY EMJOI

The emjoi soft caress epilator gets rid of unwanted, body hair in no time. It can be used on your face, arms, underarms, legs and bikini line. It has 36 gold-plated, hypoallergenic tweezer discs, which can easily and effectively remove hair. The epilator removes hair from the root, leaving your skin silky smooth. It has an ergonomic design and a soft-grip handle for maximum control. The rechargeable, emjoi epilator also has a massaging, finger attachment. It comes with a carrying pouch, adapter and cleaning brush. It can be used with or without the power cord. This hair-removal epilator works for up to 2 hours on a single charge. see more...

Urvashi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Although it is very painful, it works. I think the finished feel is similar to waxing. So much nicer than shaving. Takes a while to pull out hair on larger sections.
Paola G.
El Paso, TX
Increíble este aparatln muy fácil de usar nada difícil muy práctico muy compacto lo puedes llevar a cualquier lado sin que te ocupe demasiado espacio
Maha M.
Oviedo, FL
I have one like this one from different brand. It is getting old and I think I need to get this one as I heated. A good review on this piece
Maria Isabel C.
i just started using this product.so far waxing my legs/under arms.i do not need to do messy waxing anymore..very good product and efficient
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked great at getting rid of unwanted hair. I last used it a couple years ago. I used it on my legs and bikini line. I think I was too scared to do my underarms lol. Because this thing is painful! Especially if you have thick, deep-rooted hair, like I do. It has dozens of little tweezers that yank out your hair simultaneously. I only used this when I had a couple drinks first. That’s how much it hurt! Despite the pain, I would have continued using it forever if it didn’t change the way my hair grew back in. For example, my leg hair used to grow flat against my leg. Using this epilator causes my hair to grow in every direction and look super crazy! Not that I like rocking leg hair, anyway. But it also caused my hair follicles to become more noticeable. These are things I noticed after using it for awhile, like maybe a year! I think it’s still a good option for hair removal because it really slows down how quickly the hair grows back.
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had mine for a while now. When you first use this little guy it HURTS... not gonna lie folks.. it really does.. may take you a few days to remove all the hair the first time you use it. However, the next time and the time after that and the time after that the follicles become weak and much easier to remove. Some of the hairs just don't grow back either which, in my opinion, is a plus. The hair that does grow back? Much softer and finer than before... No more itchy razor burn either. It's rechargeable so this makes it convenient to travel with. Love this gadget
Theresa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the recharge last?