Emjoi Soft Caress Rechargeable Cordless Hair Remover Epilator uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY EMJOI

The emjoi soft caress epilator gets rid of unwanted, body hair in no time. It can be used on your face, arms, underarms, legs and bikini line. It has 36 gold-plated, hypoallergenic tweezer discs, which can easily and effectively remove hair. The epilator removes hair from the root, leaving your skin silky smooth. It has an ergonomic design and a soft-grip handle for maximum control. The rechargeable, emjoi epilator also has a massaging, finger attachment. It comes with a carrying pouch, adapter and cleaning brush. It can be used with or without the power cord. This hair-removal epilator works for up to 2 hours on a single charge. see more...

Nancy T.
It was great while it lasted. The epilator would hold charge and work great until after a year of constant use. The epilator has to be charged (cord in) in order for the epilator to remove hair fast enough anymore. On its own (without the charger) the speed is incredible slow. For 50-60 dollars, I would have expected a longer life for this device. I was disappointed. If you're looking for a short time of cordless bliss but can deal with the cord after the life of the epilator dies off, I would recommend this product.
Christina T.
Millbrae, CA
I love it. It gets rid of unsightly hair. I have used it in my arms, bikini line, underarms, fingers and toes (there was like one hair but I hate all body hair!!), and face (even though it said not to do the face). Works great and minimal pain. I always use the max speed because I'm so used to it. Don't think it actually reduces anything long term but it makes your skin so much smoother than a shave.
Sara C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been shaving for 1-2 year and then I was introduce to this device. SO. I have my epliator for about 3 years now and I will NEVER go back to shaving. It is rechargeable and waterproof which i love love love! and I've only been needing to charge it around once to twice a YEAR? I don't have much hair so maybe thats why. NOW basically the machine is many tweezers rotating which means. IT WILL HURT. guarentee BUT a little pain never hurt no body. I started seeing results pretty quickly and within a year. I was a gorilla. no lie. my pits were a forest but now its been SO MUCH better. My hairs are not as thick and it takes pretty long for it to grow out~ I have NOTHING bad to say for this product. its easy to clean as well! MUST BUY. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Regina S.
San Francisco, CA
Okay, the first time I used this it hurt so much! After a few uses you get the hang of it and it doesn't hurt as much anymore. I only use it once every other month so it still hurts a little when I use it but its bearable. I feel like this is super effective if you do not shave a week or two before. The hairs need to be at least long enough for the epilator to pick up the hairs. I've shaved like a few days before using it and when there are little hairs the epilator has a difficult time removing it. I would say this is a great price for it since I've had mine for about 3-4 years and its still working completely fine.
Julie H.
I bought this product to clean up my bikini line before going on a vacation to the Caribbean and it did a stellar job. It was rather expensive, but it was totally worth it. I had minimal redness and soreness after I was done, and it did a great job of removing all the hairs I was trying to remove.
Jennifer M.
San Benito
I love this Epilator i hate having to use the battery ones because they eat so many batteries it's just a waste ,so i invested in a rechargeable one and it's the best there's no pain and I see less regrowth each time.and t has Antimicrobial Protection against damaging bacteria.
Pang X.
Merced, CA
I love this product because it saves me so much time. but the only downfall would be that when your pits are sticky it can pull your skin into the machine, so only use it after your shower. it also doesn't really pluck the thin and small hair.
Wendy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my first epilator and it was really nice. I really adored the shape but it was chubby and was a bit harder to hold later on. It was great on my underarms but hurted for other body part areas. Occasionally it did make me bleed as I epilated but I love how its rechargerable! Sadly its not waterproof!
Darcie F.
Honolulu, HI
This product is NOT for the faint of heart when it comes to pain. If you are sensitive, this is not for you. However, if you can stand the pain and don't want your hair to grow back as fast or as thick, this is for you. I've used this for years for my underarms and I will NEVER go back to shaving.
Emily F.
Phoenix, AZ
I lobe this device! What I really us it for is my upper lip hair! I have always hated having hair there. It was nice using the device because for the longest time I would wax and it was painful, but with this tool it was easy to get ride of my u wanted hair
Theresa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does the recharge last?