BY EMJOI

Emjoi Soft Caress Corded Epilator, AP-10: Ideal for travel Provides silky-smooth skin for up to six weeks see more...

• Is it expensive to buy? Where can you buy it? 1 Answers
Ashwini S.
Draper, UT
Emjoi makes the best epilators, it doesnt hurt as much and keeps the hair away for a few weeks. Its very easy to use but i wish i had bought the cordless rechargable version.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It hurts, but it works! After the first few minutes, I'm desensitised​. I've had mine forever! Mainly use it on my underarms unless I get really ambitious.
Maria L.
Edmonton, Alberta
I will never go back to shaving my armpits again. I like that this epilator is small and is easy to bring during travel. The sound is a bit scary at first and it will hurt every time, but it just takes getting used to. It does pull the hair from the roots and the hairs will take longer to fully grow and they will grow thinner. I have been epilating for almost two years now and my armpit hairs are very fine compared before. I am planning on buying the one with 72 tweezers soon! The brand itself is great!
Fabiana F.
I purchased this item recently, and I've been loving it! It meet my expectations, as it really removed all the hairs in the desired area, for a fair price. I am happy with the total outcome, so I recommend you give it a try if you are considering in getting one.
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it expensive to buy? Where can you buy it?