BY EMJOI

Emjoi Soft Caress Corded Epilator, AP-10: Ideal for travel Provides silky-smooth skin for up to six weeks see more...

• Is it expensive to buy? Where can you buy it? 1 Answers
Corinthians W.
Smyrna, GA
Consistent power because its corded ensuring power for this long epilator sessions. Definitely worth the money and the results last a long time, weeks longer than shaving! Must have during the summer months when hair removal can be the most time consuming part of your beauty routine without a great tool!
Alexa A.
Victorville, CA
This epilator works amazingly. It grabs even the smallest hair, and I only have to go ver the area a few times to completely remove hair. I highly recommend this epilator. At first, when I used it, it hurt a lot. But I quickly got used to the pain of epilating. Love the results! Worth the pain.
Aleen W.
I already knew from other reviews that epilating was going to be painful, but it did not work as well as I thought. I might just have to get in the swing of things. I got one with a sensitive head for areas like the upper lip and underarms. Not only do I feel it does not really do its job with the sensitive attachment, I got some cuts on my upper lip. Do not use this epilator on your upper lip is my advice. But it works pretty good on my legs. My underarms is not a one day thing because the pain is pretty intense, so currently it takes me about 2 to 3 days to finish my underarms. Have not tried it on the bikini line yet.
Lillian H.
San Pedro, CA
While I don't love this, I don't love it either. I've used this on my legs, underarms, even bikini line. It is cheaper than waxing, even if you're doing just legs every few weeks. It pays for itself pretty quickly. That being said, it is NOT pain free! The first few times I used it, it hurt like ... well, like I was ripping hair out by the root! LOL!! What I've started doing, and that works much better for me, is to use this a day or 2 after I've shaved. I'll still feel the occasional plucking sensation but it's not as severe. It's not going to replace my shaving completely but it definitely keeps them smoother longer.
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
I purchased this because I didn't want to shave my legs. It does the job ok with little pinching sensation but if you have waxed your legs before then you can take this pain. I made a mistake by taking it to India and plugged it in and it's fuse went off as too much voltage rushed into it. It stopped working! But otherwise, it was doing its job till then fine!
Jennifer C.
I have been Epilating for a while now with another device. I tried this Emjoi Epilator and found it to be much less painful and didn't irritate my skin. It was very easy to use and the size was perfect. i got it on sale. Over all I am satisfied and will consider getting one as a gift for my sister.
Rosario R.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This epilator is very effective at removing the hair quickly. It is painful at first and more painful in certain areas of the skin than others, such as skin close to the bone. Even though it is painful at first, it becomes easier to use if you keep up with using the epilator since the hairs grow back thinner.
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Extremely painful and time consuming. Not sure what I thought an electric mass tweezer was going to feel like but it hurt and didn't do enough for me to ever use it again. I wouldn't recommend using this on your face or anywhere else for that matter. Wax or save up for a tria instead.
Jane Y.
Aurora, CO
It's Pretty Loud, But It Works Well. (Not Sure Why Autocorrect Refuses To Let Me Use Lowercase Words). My Hair Grows Back Really Fast So Epilators Are Great. I Go From Shaving Every Other Day To Lasting Over A Week. The Pain Does Take Getting Used To But It's Manageable.
Kristen C.
Helper, UT
This isn't the least painful hair removal product, but there are no chemicals involved, and it lasts longer than shaving. I like my emjoi because I know it will get the job done, and it's comfortable in my hand.
Ivette G.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it expensive to buy? Where can you buy it?