BY EMJOI

Our Newest Innovation Buffs Away Callused Skin For Beautifully Smooth Feet! The Emjoi Micro-Pedi Is An Innovative Device That Takes The Chore Out Of At-Home Pedicures.&Nbsp; This Gentle, Yet Effective Tool Helps You Create Soft, Smooth Feet By Buffing Away Callused Skin With Its Unique Rollers. Removes Hardened, Callused Skin From Feet In Second Includes Two Different Rollers For Custom Results: Coarse (Magenta), Extra Coarse (Blue) Safe And Effective Alternative To Metal Scrapers Ergonomically Designed Handle For Easy Grip Portable And Convenient Easy To Clean Under Running Water Battery Operated (2Aa Batteries Not Included) Model Ap-3Rp Made In China see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for anyone with hard calloused skin on the bottom of their feet. This little machine works like a charm. So easy to use..No effort on your part at all. I highly recommend this product.
Kelsey A.
Ridgewood, NJ
Everyone needs this in their house. Depending on the shoes I wear throughout the week and the time of year, my feet can get really rough. This makes my feet super soft again in a matter of minutes. My boyfriend's feet are bad...really bad. He used it one day and loved it so much he asked me to get him for Christmas. Definitely a product I can't live without!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Results: The blue micro roller is like a pumice stone that rotates thirty times per second at a precision 360 degree angle being abrasive enough to remove the most hardened calloused skin off your heels yet gentle enough to not cut/bleed your feet like they sometimes during a beauty salon treatment. It literally took me one minute to remove years of dry skin that no lotion or spa pedicure treatment has ever done. The smooth skin lasts for days! I'm showing off my feet to everyone that's how good they look. Trust me when I tell you the Micro-Pedi tool will give you permanent safe results and you will never have to use a scissor or scratchy useless pumice stone everyone again. My mother and a few family members tried to take this from me after they saw my results but no such luck it's mine! The box specifically states not to share with anyone.

Bottom line: Once you use this you will wonder how you ever survived without it. It truly is a miracle must have product that will bring new life to your dry cracked feet, they will look younger and fresher and you wont have to hide them any longer. The price is affordable and you have different options to choose from in terms of extra precision cones in the kit which can also be used for a manicure. A sound investment worth making because you will never want to go to an expensive salon or foot doctor ever again. Plus you have the added bonus of a limited warranty should any problems arise.
Caitlyn L.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received the Micro Pedi as a Christmas gift. I love my Micro Pedi, because it make it so easy to remover the callused off my feet. I have a habit of letting my feet go bad, because I do not want to remove the calluses because it take so much time to do it. Now, with Micro Pedi I am done within 10 minutes. Now the Micro Pedi I have is the nano that take 2 AA batteries, some of the Micro Pedi are rechargeable, but they cost more. I recommend that if you do not get a regular Pedi at salon or you do not remove your calluses on a regularly base, then I suggest you get a black or green roller for Micro Pedi, because they are better at removing calluses that are really hard, thick, and dry.
Celena L.
BROOKLYN, NY
I can't begin to tell you how much I love this product!!! In my opinion there is nothing on the market compared to this!! It's worth every penny, trust me. My heals were always dry and crusty, I've tried pumice, buffer creams and nothing worked!! After two uses, my feet are so soft , and without lotion. When I do use lotion even better!! I bought it QVC, because they offer 30, day money back guarantee, but this is a KEEPER!!! Sorry I didn’t buy it sooner.
Sarah H.
Louisville, KY
I got the Emjoi for Christmas after looking at them for quite a while, and I love it. Wearing heels to work daily tends to rough up my feet, and this is the perfect solution between pedis. Follow it up with lotion, and you'll get nearly the same effect! You can remove the mineral roller and wash. I got the rechargeable model, and definitely love that feature.
Dana H.
Patrick, SC
My husband bought me this for one of my anniversary presents and I love it. Now I can do my own feet at home instead of going to the nail shop and getting it done. This saved me a lot of money. It takes off all the dead skin and leave feet feeling smooth. I would recommend this product to anybody.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
This is soo necessary!!! My heels have never felt softer and smoother, i hate it when it's prickly!!! Thank goodness i discovered this on QVC! I have the one that you can plug into the outlet and not waste batteries.  It doesn't hurt your feet and simply takes off the excess skin/thick buildup.  AMEN!!!
Brandi H.
Chapin , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom gave this to me fora Christmas gift. I really have enjoyed it so far. Simple to use and it does not allow you to press so hard as to harm your skin. If too much pressure is applied, it will stop spinning until you lessen your pressure. I do not have feet that are prone to thick callouses, but it removed the dry skin off of my heals and left them soft and smooth.
Hema G.
Rochester, MN
When I opened the box, I wasn't very impressed by what I saw. Then, I gave it a whirl after adding the batteries and I am in heaven! My feet have not been this smooth since I lived in the tropics. The dry air in the Midwest is harsh to my feet, regardless of how much I moisturize, so this Emjoi Micro-Pedi device is very much worth having if you have very dry feet like I do.
Karey C.
How well does this work?

back