Emjoi Light Caress Gold Corded Epilator uploaded by Ligia P.

BY EMJOI

Emjoi Light Caress Gold Corded Epilator, AP-10L: 36 Gold-plated tweezer discs Light for illuminating hard-to-see areas see more...

Christany J.
Christany J.
Woodbridge, VA
This thing is awesome! I feel minimal pain when using an epilator, but I know some people feel like it's torture, so I think that maybe I can contribute some of that to the quality of this epilator. I do have a higher threshold for pain, but considering other reviews I've read on this epilator, others feel like others agree that their experience with this model is not as painful. The only issue I have is that my hands are small, and so the shape of it makes it awkward and difficult for me to hold at certain angles.
Solie G.
Solie G.
Norwalk, CA
i absolutely love my emjoi epilator! I use it all the time and it helps that it has the light to help you see better if the lighting in the room isnt that great. my first emjoi epilator lived for about 6 years and i think i killed it when i went to Europe, (power outtage maybe?) i am currently on my 2nd and it's been 2 years, still works like a champ!
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Lamoni, IA
The light really does help you see the tiny fine hairs that keep your legs from feeling smooth, but are otherwise hard to spot to remove. Pretty fast hair removal, and decently comfortable to hold in hand. You could probably just sit in a well-lit area and see well enough, but nothin' like having a spotlight right there.
Sami W.
Sami W.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This epilator is such a life saver! It removes hair with minimal pain and works much better than any other epilator i've tried. It's super easy to use and I use it frequently and always pack it whenever I go on vacation because it's a must have. I'm extremely satisfied and definitely recommend it!
Ligia P.
Ligia P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have used this epilator for about 5 years and it still going strong. I use it for my underarms, arms, and when I'm feeling brave, legs too. Be careful if you have sensitive skin. It can leave your skin red. But for me, it works well!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Sanford, FL
Hurts pretty bad when you first begin to use it but the hair removal is top notch. This one also has a light at the head when you turn it on making it easy to see what you may have missed
Susanna T.
Susanna T.
Amherst, NY
This product is amazing! Ive been using epilators for the last 8 years and it leaves my legs feeling smooth.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Rock Hill, SC
Definitely too painful for me! I would much rather shave all the time than to use this tool again
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Charlotte, NC
I've had this for 10 years, still working great. Takes awhile to get used to. As a swimmer I just use it for bikini area. No chafing or irritation but you do get ingrown hairs so be careful.
Leah R.
Leah R.
Huntington , NY
I was disappointed in this epilator. It's the only one I've ever tried so I don't have any room for comparison. But it was advertised that your hair wouldn't grow back as quickly due to the fact that the epilator pulls the hairs from the roots. It was also advertised that the process itself wasn't all that painful. Well it certainly was painful. I actually found it worse than when I got my legs waxed. I also still had new hair growth within 2-3 days. I was intrigued at the idea of not needing to shave my legs as often in the summer and was truly disappointed when this product didn't live up to its hype.