Emjoi Erase E60 uploaded by Kimberly M.Emjoi Erase E60 uploaded by Sariya E.

BY EMJOI

The emjoi erase e60 is an amazing hair remover with 60 tweezer action discs to ensure rapid and non-irritating hair removal from the root for up to six weeks. with precvision hair removal technology, removing hair from the root has never been easier or more comfortable. dual-opposed heads stretch the skin to make the process extra gentle. And the included sensitive cover hides some of the tweezers. It's great for sensitive areas. see more...

Kimberly M.
Sandpoint, ID
I bought this a few months ago and I just love it!! I will never go without my emjoi epilator again. I only use it on my legs because it is a bit challenging to try to use it under the arms but it is possible. It does hurt the first time you use it because that is when you have the most hair being ripped out, but after that you don't even notice it anymore. I am hooked and wish I would have tried the epilator years ago.
Sariya E.
Great Mills, MD
Okay so yes--this thing hurts. But it's soooo worth it. It has 60 tiny tweezers that work beautifully to pull the hair from the roots. I usually only use it on my legs because I find it too challenging to use it under my arms, but after a few (painful) passes, my legs are fairly smooth. It does take a few passes, though and takes much longer than shaving...and a lot more patience. But grab yourself some lidocaine and a glass of wine and I think you'll love the results this product gives you.
Lesley F.
I bought the dual tweezer head version of this the first time over 15 years ago. I loved it and only had to replace the head once due to a tooth breaking off on a head. I used it till it died two years ago. I looked online and the same model was too expensive for me so I cheapped out and got a Remington at the local walgreens. BIG MISTAKE! One tweezer head no guard and left scratched up skin and it was so painful. Well that one broke after a year and a half. Almost a blessing actually. I found this at such a great price and snatched it up. It's smaller than my original with the same size tweezer head. It feels nice in my hand, works so great and so much less pain.

Even indelicate areas. I would recommend this to everyone. I'd buy it as a gift for my lady friends but.. that might be weird.
Vivien E.
Lake Elsinore
Fantastic at removing hair anywhere! It is painful but sometimes beauty can be painful. It's effective no need to get threaded