BY EMJOI

Hair removal has never been this discreet. The slim, graceful design of the Emjoi Epi Slim Epilator enables a steady grip, and it fits neatly inside your purse or suitcase for superb portability. This portable hair remover is ideal for touch-ups. " Battery operated hair remover " Removes hair from the root " 2 "AA" batteries required (not included) see more...

Marlena S.
Denver, CO
This works very well on my arms and upper lip. I think it is a bit uncomfortable to use but then again it is pulling hair from their roots. Works as well as wax but with out the messiness or cleanup!
Gina H.
Falls Church, VA
LOVE this epilator so, so much. Only $15 when I bought it FOUR years ago and it's still going strong. I will say that this does go through batteries pretty quickly (and when I mean go through batteries, I mean the epilator gets noticeably slower vs. how fast it is when you put brand new batteries in, not necessarily using the batteries all the way till the epilator is no longer able to function w/o new batteries). but this is such a cheap, easy, and quick hair removal fix when you need to just get rid of some sparse hairs on the go!
Ashley B.
Colusa, CA
This is the first epilator I've bought (still the only one!) I've had it for about a year and a half and it still work like the day i bought it! I'm a woman with PCOS and unfortunately that means i have facial hair (male pattern, including sideburns, chin, cheeks & neck) Shaving wasn't working anymore so i decided to try epilating. it works very well, and is small enough to use on the face! Always misses a few hairs but really does a good job of getting most of them! Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Suzanne S.
Brooklyn, NY
this took me a while to get used to. The first time I used it I had let the hair on my chin go for some time. Honestly it hurt like heck. However, I noticed immediately that it was some time before the hair needed to be done again. Once I realized that using it once a week left my face smooth as silk there has never been a moment that I entertained any other method. Bonus tip. use it with relatively short hairs, right after a hot towel over the face. I hardly feel it at all now.
Katrina H.
Grovetown, GA
When I first bought the epilator, I was a bit skeptical about it. After I first used it I was surprised at how well it removed all of my unwanted hair. My skin stayed smooth for up to 2 weeks and it was virtually painless. This is a very affordable and it has lasted me for years!
Danielle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Keeps my armpits smooth for weeks longer than traditional shaving! I like using an epilator because it is less messy than wax and it prevents that dark shadow a lot of people get under their arms from shaving
Lesley F.
I'll start by saying I hate to shave, I hate creams and those buffer pads. I got one of these years ago.

I'm not gonna lie the first go round on my upper lip brought tears, but the hair was gone for weeks and lots less painful each time. great for touch ups, toss it in the purse and go. no cords.

I highly recommend!!
megan m.
Brandon, FL
This I purchased due to my dark leg hair and no matter if I just shaved you could always see dark spot on my legs. I was told by my sister about these so I purchased one. It works but I wish I would have purchased one with a bigger head and a wet/dry model.
Marthita R.
Riverside, CA
I like how small it is and no cord is great when traveling and it is very powerful even as small as it is and very light weight and the hair grows back thinner and less often I use it twice a month
Melissa E.
Lawrenceville, GA
I'm not sure if I'm using this right or not, but for the most part I am terrified of it. The blades move very fast and it is very loud, sounds like a dentist drill. It's also quiet painful as the blades pull your hair out