Emjoi Emagine Tweezer-Head Epilator uploaded by Corrie S.Emjoi Emagine Tweezer-Head Epilator uploaded by Corrie S.

BY EMJOI

Emjoi Emagine Hair Epilator: 72 tweezer hair epilator removes the majority of hair the first time, saving time and possible skin irritation by reducing the number of hair removal passes required to achieve smooth skin Each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching and increase comfort see more...

• I've been planning to purchase for a while but I still ha...2 Answers
  • Where did you buy this? I haven't been able to find it in...2 Answers
Adriana V.
I purchased this shortly after purchasing a Philips model. I am new to epilating but wasn't totally thrilled with the Philips' performance at grabbing the last 10% of my hair. I am so sorry I ever purchased this Emjoi. It doesn't hurt, but it also doesn't grab most of the hair! I had some long hairs that I had neglected with the Philips but the Emjoi didn't grab them. It barely grabbed ANYTHING. It sounds powerful and it looks powerful but in reality, it just doesn't work. Even if it did, the way that it is set up makes it terrible for bony areas such as the knee, ankle, and bikini line. Save your money and buy a different epilator.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first epilator I have tried and I am very satisfied with it. I use this on my legs and my underarms. I think it works amazing under the arms, but the takes a lot of practice to use it on legs. It can be very painful during the first use but the pain decreases after a few minutes. For me it takes me about an hour to do both of my legs, but if you have the time it will be perfect for you! I definitely prefer using this over shaving, because my leg hair starts growing back the day after I shave. So if you are willing to put the money and time into this product then I recommend it!
Chantal C.
Kansas City, MO
It may look and sound menacing but this little guy is a total blessing in disguise. I've found working in slow small sections is less painful and it gets more hair. Sometimes if you pass too quickly, it pulls on the hair without removing it and soft baby hairs can easily escape its grasp. Take it slow, don't be scared off by the sound, and you'll be smooth and silkly without minutes without any of the mess.
amanda r.
This product is painful and takes for ever. I have used it multiple times and it doesn't gat any faster it took me 3 hours to do my legs. I would not recommend this at all
Megan A.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay honestly, this definitely hurts, but also not as bad as you might think. You do have to take your time I think for the product to be most effective. I got mine for a great price on Amazon, and as long as I use it properly, I see great results. Just have to manage with the pain is all, but it can be so worth it!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the product for the semi lazy girl. I hate shaving my legs constantly with the epilator I am able to go a month or so without shaving. The only drawback is it takes time. I usually will do it while watching a movie or something because it will hurt at first (Soon you become numb to it) But if you are wanting every hair gone you gotta work for it and be patient.
Nicole B.
Easy to use, use for the face, arms, and legs. Does take a couple uses to get over the pinching feeling from removing hair, but does save time compared to shaving. lasts just as long if not longer than waxing and do at home with no discomfort.
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I bought this several years back at a killer price. It has saved me so much money. A little painful at first, especially on the more sensitive areas, but very effective.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
I have a love/hate relationship with my epilator. I love it because it makes my legs super smooth and the hairs grow back looking not-so-scary. The downside is that it is a bit time consuming.

This thing is amazing for the armpit area. I have dark hair, so even right after I shave I have that shadow thing going on from the roots of the hairs. With this, there is none of that.
Denny V.
Atlanta, GA
THIS baby is my favorite! I have used it for many years and when my last one broke down I ordered it again right away! I love this product
Lara A.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Where did you buy this? I haven't been able to find it in stores so I purchased it online.
Hannah D.
I've been planning to purchase for a while but I still have some reservations since it's such a pricey product. How well does it really work? Will I be left with ingrown hairs to replace the usual shadowing or does it really pull out by the root?