Emjoi Emagine Tweezer-Head Epilator

by Emjoi

Emjoi Emagine Hair Epilator: 72 tweezer hair epilator removes the majority of hair the first time, saving time and possible skin irritation by reducing the number of hair removal passes required to achieve smooth skin Each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching and increase comfort

I've been planning to purchase for a while but I still have some reservations since it's such a pricey product. How well does it really work? Will I be left with ingrown hairs to replace the usual shadowing or does it really pull out by the root?
Where did you buy this? I haven't been able to find it in stores so I purchased it online.
Start your review of Emjoi Emagine Tweezer-Head Epilator!
How would you rate this product?
the epilator really removes your hair. i have been using mine for 2 years now and it still works. I would high recommend. when using this product do it on bare skin, it is hard to pick the hairs if there is lotion. do NOT use in the shower and it is painful but you’ll get used to it
Rosenberg, tx
THE PAIN!!! I could not even get one leg done with this epilator. My mom bought this for herself, but hated it so much that she gave it to me. It may keep you smooth for longer than shaving, but it’s such a painful experience and takes forever. It’s also really expensive. No, thanks! I’ll take my cheap razor and shaving cream any day.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this brand for years. I only have to maintain now every few weeks. The idea that this hurts is not true. On sensitive areas you can feel a little pull but knowing that ahead of time does help.
Went through two of these! Lasted me over a year for each one. Would’ve lasted longer if I didn’t always drop them. I wish it was wireless but it’s not really a big deal. If you haven’t tried an epilator, please go out and buy one. It’s life changing!
I have been using Emjoi epilators for years in place of waxing. It works just as well as waxing, but it’s cost effective and convenient. It hurts like 🤭 when you first start using it, but keep at it and it’ll become bearable. I use this to give myself a Brazilian all year long, and all week long if necessary. I can’t go back to waxing because this is just so convenient. This epilator comes with a brush to clean out the blades, and the parts disassemble for ease of cleaning. I use alcohol and cotton balls to keep my device clean. There is also a handy pouch that keeps everything together. I’ve used cordless versions of emjoi epilators, but I prefer the corded ones because I can’t remember to charge them.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have had this epillator for years. It works well as has not broken or had an issue once. It was pricey but I think it was worth it. It is painful but I got used to the sensation pretty quickly. This method as a whole doesn't seem very effective for me other than lessening the amount needed to shave so I can less often.  It is almost impossible to get every hair this way. Still, happy that I have this and recommend if you are considering this method an have some, but not a lot of hair. I use this on me legs and cant imagine using it elsewhere.
Dallas, TX
This epilator is too expensive for how it performs. It has 72 tweezers but it still removes hair poorly. I see re growth few days after I epilate. It is also ineffective at removing shorter hairs. I bought this as an upgrade to an old epilator but that was so much better than this one.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing epilator! It’s define faster to epilate with this device since there are more tweezers. I only need to go over an area 3-4 times for complete hair removal. It did snag on my clothes and became slower afterwards.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the first epilator I have tried and I am very satisfied with it. I use this on my legs and my underarms. I think it works amazing under the arms, but the takes a lot of practice to use it on legs. It can be very painful during the first use but the pain decreases after a few minutes. For me it takes me about an hour to do both of my legs, but if you have the time it will be perfect for you! I definitely prefer using this over shaving, because my leg hair starts growing back the day after I shave. So if you are willing to put the money and time into this product then I recommend it!
Kansas City, MO
It may look and sound menacing but this little guy is a total blessing in disguise. I've found working in slow small sections is less painful and it gets more hair. Sometimes if you pass too quickly, it pulls on the hair without removing it and soft baby hairs can easily escape its grasp. Take it slow, don't be scared off by the sound, and you'll be smooth and silkly without minutes without any of the mess.