BY EMJOI

emjoi® Technology That Gets Personal 72 tweezer discs remove more hair in less time Double heads hold the skin taut and are more comfortable than other epilators Lifting Finger Technology Over 135,000 Tweezes Per Minute Patented Skin Glide Technology Silver Ion Built-in Lifetime Antimicrobial Protection Against Damaging Bacteria Cord & Cordless Contains: Emjoi® eMagine rechargeable hair remover Adapter Travel Pouch Cleaning Brush Instruction Booklet eMagine 72 tweezers, the most on the market, removes the majority of hair the first time, saving time and possible skin irritation by reducing the number of passes required to achieve smooth skin Each disc set contains one fixed disc and two that open and close to gently assist in skin stretching and increase comfort Dual opposed heads hold the skin taut and are more comfortable than other epilators see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jennifer L.
Yonkers, NY
Worth every single penny! I don’t know what my life would be with out my epilator. Razors tend to give me really bad razor burns, but with my epilator I don’t have to worry about that. I would purchase this a thousand times if I had to, luckily they last a very long time with proper care.
Liz H.
Parish, NY
I have tried several brands and was extremely disappointed. The I found this one and it is virtually painless compared to some of the cheaper ones I have tried. It works well with a minimal number of passes. Also it is easy to clean and came with a storage bag and cleaning brush.
Dez E.
Rechargeable ! That's what I love about this . It hurts a little bit but once you get used to it it'll feel like nothing is even there . Gets rid of all the stubborn hair that wax or razors might not pick up . Great for all parts of your body
Katee M.
Kansas City, MO
I love and hate my epilator. It works so well. It reduces regrowth and leaves you crazy smooth. They sell after use lotion to reduce bumps. Buy it. My only downside is the pain. It does get better with repeat use but the first few times and if you stop use and go back. Will make you cry. As they say pain is beauty?
Mayra G.
I cannot live without my epilator. I go about two weeks and remove my arm hair and leg hair. It ha truly changed my life, I love being hair free with this. It does take time to get used to the pain but after the first time you get hooked and it's worth it.
Bianca A.
This epilator worked but to be honest wasn't quit what I expected. And the price tag was on the higher side. I rlly wouldn't recommend this product, I had high hopes since a few of my friends recommended this.
Brenda V.
Edinburg, TX
This emulator is amazing. It has the option to use it with or without the cord. It helps me keep my legs smoother for a longer time vs just shaving
Deepa P.
Cincinnati, OH
This works but the battery doesn't last as long as I'd like it to and it stops randomly. Without these problems, it'd work great.
STEPHANIE C.
The price is a little high , there are other products in the most economical and good marke, prefer to buy another brand