BY EMJOI

Technology that Gets personal. Silver Ion Technology For Antimicrobial Protection The Emjoi Elegant is an amazing hair remover with 36 tweezer action discs to ensure fast and virtually painless hair removal from the root. With its glide tweeze technology and massaging finger attachment removing hair has never been more comfortable. The Emjoi Elegant is designed to remove hair as short as 0.5mm from the upper lip, chin, legs, bikini line and underarms leaving the skin silky smooth and supple for up to 6 weeks. The Elegant model #AP-17UDR is cordless and rechargeable and has the following features along with interchangeable shaver head with comb guide and exfoliation attachment. 36 tweezer discs remove more hair in less time with less sensation. Contoured design holds the skin taut to minimize pulling and discomfort Patented hair guide channels flat and short hair into the see more...

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Angela N.
Brooklyn, NY
The emoji is the perfect way to get the longevity of a wax but the convenience of a razor. I literally go over my skin a couple of times as if I was using a razor and it does the trip. Granted it is a little painful but it's so worth it to have that long lasting smoothness!!
georgia b.
Marietta, GA
Epilators hurt. It doesn't matter if it's a $20 one or $60 dollar one, they all feel the same: PAIN. While it does get better the more you use it, it's almost not even worth getting to that point as it takes WEEKS. The only good thing I can think about these guys is that it does prevent ingrown hairs. However, ripping your hair follicle out also leaves that pore empty and open to infection, so you have to be extra careful to keep it and yourself clean.
Antonia G.
Not going to lie have to deal with a lot of chin hair. Unfortunately I was blessed with that. This epilator has been heaven to me. It gets all the hairs off. It also lasts about two weeks before I have to go at it again. I don't know where I will be without this device.
Jenny G.
Coral Gables, FL
This machine is really cool but it hurts soooooo bad!! I can barely take it when I epilate my legs, it would be great if they could find a way to numb the skin before the grips pull at the hair
Laila S.
Es un buen utensilios para tener en la mano para cualquier emergencia, ya que se puede pasar y remover los vellos rápidamente y de manera muy eficiente, es muy sencillo y practico de cargar en tu bolso.
Nicole C.
Oswego, NY
Works for the most part, fairly painless, but i still seem to miss spots. i recommend this for those who have a few extra minutes to make sure they get everything.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
Hit-and-miss, literally. It takes a good 20 passes over the same area before the heads catch all of the hairs. Sometimes I wonder if I could pluck them faster. But it does get the job done eventually.
Paulith R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Unfortunately I was blessed with that. This epilator has been heaven to me. I have used this before but I didn't really like it because I'm usually just always using shavers and tried something new
MARIAM DH I.
Hello I'm MARIAM from Morocco I have an instagram and twitter account,  i love all the products of this company, and i will be so happy if i can review this products and share my personal opinion about them with my friends on instagram and twitter especially with girls who love beauty and Epilators and Hair Removal Devices.I'm waiting for you.