BY EMJOI

Built-In Lifetime Antimicrobial Protection Against Damaging Bacteria. Includes Exfoliation Attachment. Includes Shaving/Trimmer Attachment. Patented Skin Glide Technology. Built-in Lifetime Antimicrobial Protection Against Damaging Bacteria 36 Tweezer Discs with patented Glide Technology ensure rapid, non-irritating hair removal from the root. Cord & Cordless. Full Feature List. 36 tweezer discs remove more hair in less time with less pain. see more...

Crystal C.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The color is cute and it works great. It makes wonders. I haven't found a product that can top this one so far. So I go back to this one. Take my word for it. It works absolutely great.
Robin J.
Huntsville, AL
I lobe this bad boy. Its cordless and compact. Plus its a great way to shave on the go or at home. I use this all the time and wouldn't use nothing else. Great product. Just need to get a new one I have had this one for several years now still works great but would like another one.
Joanne H.
I like to use this when I'm too lazy to shave lol. i have to go over the area a few times to get all the hair off but it works. i prefer to use it the night before i go out because after i epilate my legs usually go all bumpy and its kinda gross lol. me and my cousin both have this and we've had it for years and we still use it :)
Jessica S.
Lebanon, OH
Love this I take it with me everywhere. It makes my legs feel so smooth and soft to the touch! I like the cordless part. Because let's face it who wants any cords around water with slippery hands. Lol but I love this shaver. And the exfoliating part is great
Angie R.
The best this I have ever had to shave my legs with leaves your legs silky smooth don't have to shave for a week love how its quick and very easy
sabrina C.
San Antonio, TX
Looooooove this leaves skin feeling nice a Nd smooth and clean! Highly recommended. Easy to handle and great for travel.
Helen D.
Shreveport, LA
This works great on my chin and above my lip. It is easy to use. I have not seen one in the store in a longbtime
Bossilini S.
Staten Island, NY
Work fast and take the hair of ..I like the product and would say. People use it I like it and you will
Gillian G.
St Catharines
I use this quite often, it works pretty well. It doesn't get the hair off right away but after I go over the spot a few times it does. I'm just afraid to go over any tricky parts like the back of the knees and my ankles, I'm afraid it'll cut or pinch my skin.
Dayana N.
Guayaquil
the product is good but I feel I let my legs like a little scratchy and how they should improve that but after all that the product is good only improve it thanks