Emjoi AY-5S3 Sin Dolor Womens Hair Epilator uploaded by Jessenia P.

BY EMJOI

Vicki G.
620, centerpoint blvd, suite B1220, new castle, DE 19720
es una increíble depiladora láser para casa si lo que buscas es la reducción permanente del vello. No sólo la empresa Remington tiene fama en términos de productos de cuidado personal, sino que ha perfeccionado hasta ¡La depilación definitiva también!

Este aparato particular no solamente está moldeado para imitar el salón de belleza
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
The Emoji Hair Epliator is a girl's best friend. I love all of the Emjoi products and this one is no different. I use it twice a week, and it was very affordable. It is easy to use, and very comfortable to use as well. I would highly recommend this to others.
Yesenia E.
Denver, CO
I have had this one for like 2 years now and I started using this one on my legs and armpits and I can say that it is painful at first but once you get use to it it's not a big deal my armpits have been lightning because I don't shave anymore and my hair is more lighter every time I bought this epilator at amazing or eBay I don't remember very well
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works well but it is slightly painful and takes time. It also is supposed to work cordlessly and it did in the past but now it won't charge anymore and only works while plugged in .
Jackie D.
Awendaw, SC
I would have to say that the product is average when compared to the price. It leaves a relatively smooth finish after a few repeated strokes
Patty S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love my emoji I can use in shower and on dry skin. I even use it on my face to remove hair .and I don't have to shave for weeks
K R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Emjoi is a fast and easy product to use for long lasting hair removal. The epilator was easy to handle and use.
Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
Have used this for 5 years and counting best tool in the planet for my legs, armpit and bikini lines.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ouch! First time you use an epilator it hurts! Lol. But after regular use it gets less painful.
Karen K.
Villavicencio
Para mi gusto depilarse con máquina eléctrica es menos que con cuchilla de afeitar, ya que esta arranca el bello de raíz y su crecimiento va hacer más lento, aunque duele un poco pero todo es costumbre