you k.
I have owned this device from Emjoi for years, and with the exception of the electric shave head component that ceased working unexpectedly one day, the device itself--epilator head component still operating without a hitch--has been money well spent. I use it to remove unwanted hair under the arms and around those less visible areas (such as the bikini line). It may not be for everyone as epilators do sting as they remove hair so if you have a low tolerance for pain (think pin pricks for every hair removed from its follicle), then my advice would be to stick with coventional shavers. You really are plucking these hairs at a high rate of speed with every revolution and that is why I benefit from this product.
Corinna B.
This was the first epilator I ever used! My aunt gave it to me when I was around 12 and I used it up until this year (I purchased another enjoy epilator!)! It feels really well made and does a very decent job of getting all the hair out! Mine also came with a couple of different heads, including a razor one, which also worked great!
Kimberly C.
I wish i would have got a cordless one. Its hard getting in all your body places while being on a leash. Its not loud which was nice. Did a decent job. But covers little area at a time.
Elizabeth N Michael S.
Love love. Does take some getting use to as it does feel like someone is pull the hairs after you get use to it you will love it. Definitely reduces hair regrowth
Toimoi K.
Bellevue, WA
If you are looking for the perfect epitalor to remove ALL your hair this is it. everyone needs to definitely go out and at least try this product. i recommend it to my coworkers, family and friends because i can’t get enough!
Hillary W.
Montgomery Village, MD
While this can be a little painful it gets the job done, my one complaint would be that the hair has to have a little length on it. I prefer not to let it get that long.
Dawn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Thelene O.
Brandon, FL
I have one, it works well. I just prefer to use a razor I can do all my shaving with. Too painful for my underarms. They are too sensitive.
Oksana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
Itzel E.
Muy muy buena yo utilizaba sólo el rodillo que arranca los bellos de raíz y aún que es doloroso vale la pena tardan mucho en volver a crecer