BY EMJOI

The Emjoi OptiMini is an amazing total-body hair remover! Its distinctive epilation head has dual-opposed tweezers; and the dual-opposed epilation head holds the skin taut, to minimize pulling and discomfort. The Emjoi OptiMini is electrically operated (corded) and removes hair from the root anywhere on the body, leaving skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. . see more...

Beth C.
Beth C.
Akron, OH
Ouch! I don't know why I keep thinking each new model will be better. I bought the first generation Epilator and was so excited to try it. I couldn't get through one leg it hurt so bad! As they came out with newer models I tried some of them. This newest one seemed to address some of my issues with the past models but I was again disappointed. It gets jammed up fairly easy, you have to go over the same area a couple of times and it still hurts! I will not buy their product again.
Xochitl C.
Xochitl C.
El Paso, TX
Besides the fact that it hurt alot, I liked this epilator when I had it because it would last longer to grow hair. I would only be able to use it on my legs though because it would pinch.
M G.
M G.
I have had this product for many years now. It still works great but now I'm wondering where I can get refills. Still hasn't seem to be dull so I've been very lucky! It's very effective and I use it every other week as my hair doesn't grow back as fast (legs and underarms) anymore...likely from using this product! It might hurt a bit at first use (just like any normal tweezing) but you get used to it. I have sensitive skin so it does leave red marks/bumps after use (as what happens after I pluck). I would definitely buy another one once this one can no longer be used.
Jéssica M.
Jéssica M.
Esse aparelho é maravilhoso, não machuca, facil o manuseio, retira completamente os pelos e recommendo para qualquer pessoa que vive com pressa
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "