BY EMJOI #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Emjoi OptiMini is an amazing total-body hair remover! Its distinctive epilation head has dual-opposed tweezers; and the dual-opposed epilation head holds the skin taut, to minimize pulling and discomfort. The Emjoi OptiMini is electrically operated (corded) and removes hair from the root anywhere on the body, leaving skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. . see more...

Moni J.
I love this. I was a little afraid that it might hurt, but after years of waxing, I thought I would try it. I only wish I had tried it sooner. It is easy to use and not at all painful. I will not go back to waxing. So quick and easy.
Sarah G.
Flushing, NY
Just as you would expect from a tool that pulls hairs out by the root, this product hurts. BUT it does allow you to go hair free for longer and removes the dark root from below the surface of the skin
Xochitl C.
El Paso, TX
Besides the fact that it hurt alot, I liked this epilator when I had it because it would last longer to grow hair. I would only be able to use it on my legs though because it would pinch.
Brie C.
Well the feeling of the hair being pulled from your leg takes time getting used to I feel that the pain is worth it because my legs stay smooth for weeks
Teej M.
Roosevelt, NY
It hurt at first but I highly recommend this. It's very affordable to purchase too. That's all I have to say.
Ms.E M.
Atlantic City, NJ
Too noisy, gets clogged easily. sorry I brought it. Will try another brand but not sure which
sarah S.
Oran
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
M G.
I have had this product for many years now. It still works great but now I'm wondering where I can get refills. Still hasn't seem to be dull so I've been very lucky! It's very effective and I use it every other week as my hair doesn't grow back as fast (legs and underarms) anymore...likely from using this product! It might hurt a bit at first use (just like any normal tweezing) but you get used to it. I have sensitive skin so it does leave red marks/bumps after use (as what happens after I pluck). I would definitely buy another one once this one can no longer be used.
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
Good machine. I had it years ago and still working. So if you want a long relationship that lasts long with a machine, this is the one for you.
Jéssica M.
Esse aparelho é maravilhoso, não machuca, facil o manuseio, retira completamente os pelos e recommendo para qualquer pessoa que vive com pressa