BY EMJOI #92 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Emjoi OptiMini is an amazing total-body hair remover! Its distinctive epilation head has dual-opposed tweezers; and the dual-opposed epilation head holds the skin taut, to minimize pulling and discomfort. The Emjoi OptiMini is electrically operated (corded) and removes hair from the root anywhere on the body, leaving skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. . see more...

Michele M.
Buffalo, NY
The tiny metal things work like tweezers. They work faster though and because there are a lot it isn't as painful as one might think. Don't get me wrong though it does still hurt but is effective. You have to do it for a few months to notice results as our hair grows in a 45 day cycle so new hairs pop up everyday!
Mina K.
Temecula , CA
I have had my epilator for about 5 years. I've only really used it for my underarms and have noticed that it is less painful when you use it once a week. the battery life after a full night charge was great in the beginning but now, I have to charge it more often. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kayla S.
I received this as a Christmas present from my father, as he knew I really wanted to try one and it was on sale. It is very effective, once you get over the pain. You become conditioned to it overtime. I absolutely love this thing, and would definitely buy again. Much better than using razors.
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
At first wasn't so happy with maybe I was doing it wrong but after I kept trying it actually work good I use it on my legs and it does the job especially after those cold season and you have been wearing pants and haven't shave for
Months this will do the job in less than a hour
Moni J.
I love this. I was a little afraid that it might hurt, but after years of waxing, I thought I would try it. I only wish I had tried it sooner. It is easy to use and not at all painful. I will not go back to waxing. So quick and easy.
Sarah G.
Flushing, NY
Just as you would expect from a tool that pulls hairs out by the root, this product hurts. BUT it does allow you to go hair free for longer and removes the dark root from below the surface of the skin
Brie C.
Well the feeling of the hair being pulled from your leg takes time getting used to I feel that the pain is worth it because my legs stay smooth for weeks
Teej M.
Roosevelt, NY
It hurt at first but I highly recommend this. It's very affordable to purchase too. That's all I have to say.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This thing is a life saver. I hate shaving but I love using this thing. I use it for finer hair, some facial hair, leg hair, but I’m lucky because I have fine leg hair. I also use it on my arms. I’m not going to lie, this thing can be painful. It’s best to use after a hot shower when your pores are more open and clean. For some reason it hurts the most when I try to use on my upper lip, it makes my eyes water!! It’s very handy though.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Ouch. I hate it. It pulled my skin in the rods cutting it, then I had to pull it out. Then I though I was using it wrong. I tried in my face area. Will never use it again