BY EMJOI #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Emjoi OptiMini is an amazing total-body hair remover! Its distinctive epilation head has dual-opposed tweezers; and the dual-opposed epilation head holds the skin taut, to minimize pulling and discomfort. The Emjoi OptiMini is electrically operated (corded) and removes hair from the root anywhere on the body, leaving skin smooth for up to 6 weeks. . see more...

Lisa T.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love my Emjoi! I use it for arm and facial hair. I find that if I run it over my face and arms every other day it keeps the hair at bay and only takes few minutes. If you wait a few weeks it takes longer and is a little more painful.
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
This thing is a life saver. I hate shaving but I love using this thing. I use it for finer hair, some facial hair, leg hair, but I’m lucky because I have fine leg hair. I also use it on my arms. I’m not going to lie, this thing can be painful. It’s best to use after a hot shower when your pores are more open and clean. For some reason it hurts the most when I try to use on my upper lip, it makes my eyes water!! It’s very handy though.
Jena C.
This epilator is awesome!! Mine is pink but it still works the same lol. It also came with a shaver head attachment as well. So for a chicken like me who can’t stand the pain of epilating their underarms or bikini area, the shaver head is perfect! And being corded you get full power all the time instead of losing power as the batteries run out.
Mary C.
Auburndale, FL
At first wasn't so happy with maybe I was doing it wrong but after I kept trying it actually work good I use it on my legs and it does the job especially after those cold season and you have been wearing pants and haven't shave for
Months this will do the job in less than a hour
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ouch. I hate it. It pulled my skin in the rods cutting it, then I had to pull it out. Then I though I was using it wrong. I tried in my face area. Will never use it again
Beth C.
Akron, OH
Ouch! I don't know why I keep thinking each new model will be better. I bought the first generation Epilator and was so excited to try it. I couldn't get through one leg it hurt so bad! As they came out with newer models I tried some of them. This newest one seemed to address some of my issues with the past models but I was again disappointed. It gets jammed up fairly easy, you have to go over the same area a couple of times and it still hurts! I will not buy their product again.
Mattie P.
Springfield, MA
Soft legs for days and weeks. It's corded so consistent power and no slowing down so less pain. It's a little irritating but don't pain and so worth the results. B
Michele M.
Buffalo, NY
The tiny metal things work like tweezers. They work faster though and because there are a lot it isn't as painful as one might think. Don't get me wrong though it does still hurt but is effective. You have to do it for a few months to notice results as our hair grows in a 45 day cycle so new hairs pop up everyday!
Kayla S.
I received this as a Christmas present from my father, as he knew I really wanted to try one and it was on sale. It is very effective, once you get over the pain. You become conditioned to it overtime. I absolutely love this thing, and would definitely buy again. Much better than using razors.
Mina K.
Temecula , CA
I have had my epilator for about 5 years. I've only really used it for my underarms and have noticed that it is less painful when you use it once a week. the battery life after a full night charge was great in the beginning but now, I have to charge it more often. I would definitely recommend this product.