BY EMJOI #99 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The emjoi gently silken epilator is a rechargeable hair-removal system that eliminates hair from the root for up to 6 weeks. Its 18 tweezer-action discs remove hair quickly and comfortably. The emjoi gently silken epilator leaves skin silky soft and smooth and may be used on legs, underarms, bikini line and stray hairs on the face. Because it's rechargeable, you can take it with you wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fribeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent I love this product. It's perfect for me... awesome ... feels so good.. definitely recommend
Camille O.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had this for years and it still works. It’s pretty easy to use but you’ll just have to go over the area twice or thrice to make sure it got all your hair off since it does have the tendency to miss some spot.
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I was a little scared to try this, I'll be honest! & it did hurt my legs also....but the second time the pain was significantly less and i noticed way less hair growth. You do need to keep up on this for it to work well. The one thing I don't love besides how much it hurts the first time you use it is how loud it is. I wish it was a bit quieter. But it does work!!
Gina C.
Toledo, OH
Love this, if you take your time you will get every hair. It is painful on first use, but after awhile you get use to it. But the way it works, the hair doesn't grow back for about 3 weeks to a month and after so many uses the hair grows back lighter and softer. Good investment!!!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This epilator works well. At first, I felt that using an epilator was too painful to use at all. I would say that using any epilator hurts worse than getting a tattoo, and a larger area of your skin is impacted at once than getting ink! Someone suggested this method for getting used to the epilator, and I had much greater success after trying this tip: Shave first, then use the epilator to grab any hairs that your razor missed. Then go over the desired area again the next day, and again throughout the week. This is a brilliant strategy to start with, and the process gets easier the more you use it. You will find that over time, less hair grows back, and the hair the returns will be thinner with continued use. Jumping right in is tough, but it doesn't have to be painful!
Denise J.
Crossville, TN
Have used this for years with great results. Removes fairly short coarse hairs. Very quick not as painful if skin is pulled taunt
Kim R.
Esta muy buen diseñada y cuida mucho la piel... se los recomiendo a todos... y manden me es tipo de cosas
Michelle F.
Monument, CO
I have sensitive skin so this was not as pain free as I anticipated. I had little red dots in my skin afterwards and if I wasn't careful they turned into ingrown hairs