BY EMJOI #99 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The emjoi gently silken epilator is a rechargeable hair-removal system that eliminates hair from the root for up to 6 weeks. Its 18 tweezer-action discs remove hair quickly and comfortably. The emjoi gently silken epilator leaves skin silky soft and smooth and may be used on legs, underarms, bikini line and stray hairs on the face. Because it's rechargeable, you can take it with you wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Fribeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent I love this product. It's perfect for me... awesome ... feels so good.. definitely recommend
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
At first I was a little scared to try this, I'll be honest! & it did hurt my legs also....but the second time the pain was significantly less and i noticed way less hair growth. You do need to keep up on this for it to work well. The one thing I don't love besides how much it hurts the first time you use it is how loud it is. I wish it was a bit quieter. But it does work!!
Gina C.
Toledo, OH
Love this, if you take your time you will get every hair. It is painful on first use, but after awhile you get use to it. But the way it works, the hair doesn't grow back for about 3 weeks to a month and after so many uses the hair grows back lighter and softer. Good investment!!!
Kim R.
Esta muy buen diseñada y cuida mucho la piel... se los recomiendo a todos... y manden me es tipo de cosas
Paula D.
I'm so glad I tried this product I only use it once every two weeks and my hair follicles grow back very very thin
Caroline T.
This is the best way to keep underarms smooth and you can use it everyday. Much better than waiting weeks to get waxed or razor burn. And cheaper
Mariam Z.
My mom bought this epilator for me years ago. I was struggling with excess body hair and I didn't know what to do with it all. I was too young for laser hair removal so my mom thought this would be good and it was. I have to say that if you have a low pain tolerance this isn't ideal for you. It's basically a machine that has a bunch of tweezers in one device that grab your hairs all at once. I used it on my arms, chin, legs, etc.... Chances are you might breakout if you use it on your face. I did but I was to desperate to get rid of the hair. After a few times I stopped breaking out.
Stacie H.
Vancouver, WA
I couldn't live with out this handy tool and I even take it on vacation with me. It is a necessity for chin and facial hair. Gently removes facial hair even the little ones you cannot see. Very satisfied with price and how well it works.