BY EMJOI

The emjoi gently silken epilator is a rechargeable hair-removal system that eliminates hair from the root for up to 6 weeks. Its 18 tweezer-action discs remove hair quickly and comfortably. The emjoi gently silken epilator leaves skin silky soft and smooth and may be used on legs, underarms, bikini line and stray hairs on the face. Because it's rechargeable, you can take it with you wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This epilator works well. At first, I felt that using an epilator was too painful to use at all. I would say that using any epilator hurts worse than getting a tattoo, and a larger area of your skin is impacted at once than getting ink! Someone suggested this method for getting used to the epilator, and I had much greater success after trying this tip: Shave first, then use the epilator to grab any hairs that your razor missed. Then go over the desired area again the next day, and again throughout the week. This is a brilliant strategy to start with, and the process gets easier the more you use it. You will find that over time, less hair grows back, and the hair the returns will be thinner with continued use. Jumping right in is tough, but it doesn't have to be painful!
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD
I bought this and tried it it is kind of painful but tolerable I still like the way it leaves my skin though so I use it but not as often
Stacie H.
Vancouver, WA
I couldn't live with out this handy tool and I even take it on vacation with me. It is a necessity for chin and facial hair. Gently removes facial hair even the little ones you cannot see. Very satisfied with price and how well it works.
Jackie M.
I had purchased a cheaper brand and it worked great so I wanted a really nice one and did my research and this one was one I liked. I got it and was not happy gave me so many ingrown hairs didn't really remove most of my leg hair. So I use it only on my undedrarms because I don't want it to just sit there.
sarah S.
Oran
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Kim R.
Esta muy buen diseƱada y cuida mucho la piel... se los recomiendo a todos... y manden me es tipo de cosas