BY EMJOI

The emjoi gently silken epilator is a rechargeable hair-removal system that eliminates hair from the root for up to 6 weeks. Its 18 tweezer-action discs remove hair quickly and comfortably. The emjoi gently silken epilator leaves skin silky soft and smooth and may be used on legs, underarms, bikini line and stray hairs on the face. Because it's rechargeable, you can take it with you wherever you go. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Camille O.
Perris, CA
I had this for years and it still works. It’s pretty easy to use but you’ll just have to go over the area twice or thrice to make sure it got all your hair off since it does have the tendency to miss some spot.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
At first I was a little scared to try this, I'll be honest! & it did hurt my legs also....but the second time the pain was significantly less and i noticed way less hair growth. You do need to keep up on this for it to work well. The one thing I don't love besides how much it hurts the first time you use it is how loud it is. I wish it was a bit quieter. But it does work!!
Gina C.
Toledo, OH
Love this, if you take your time you will get every hair. It is painful on first use, but after awhile you get use to it. But the way it works, the hair doesn't grow back for about 3 weeks to a month and after so many uses the hair grows back lighter and softer. Good investment!!!
L R.
Silverdale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This epilator works well. At first, I felt that using an epilator was too painful to use at all. I would say that using any epilator hurts worse than getting a tattoo, and a larger area of your skin is impacted at once than getting ink! Someone suggested this method for getting used to the epilator, and I had much greater success after trying this tip: Shave first, then use the epilator to grab any hairs that your razor missed. Then go over the desired area again the next day, and again throughout the week. This is a brilliant strategy to start with, and the process gets easier the more you use it. You will find that over time, less hair grows back, and the hair the returns will be thinner with continued use. Jumping right in is tough, but it doesn't have to be painful!
Mariam Z.
My mom bought this epilator for me years ago. I was struggling with excess body hair and I didn't know what to do with it all. I was too young for laser hair removal so my mom thought this would be good and it was. I have to say that if you have a low pain tolerance this isn't ideal for you. It's basically a machine that has a bunch of tweezers in one device that grab your hairs all at once. I used it on my arms, chin, legs, etc.... Chances are you might breakout if you use it on your face. I did but I was to desperate to get rid of the hair. After a few times I stopped breaking out.
Jackie M.
I had purchased a cheaper brand and it worked great so I wanted a really nice one and did my research and this one was one I liked. I got it and was not happy gave me so many ingrown hairs didn't really remove most of my leg hair. So I use it only on my undedrarms because I don't want it to just sit there.
Stacie H.
Vancouver, WA
I couldn't live with out this handy tool and I even take it on vacation with me. It is a necessity for chin and facial hair. Gently removes facial hair even the little ones you cannot see. Very satisfied with price and how well it works.
Michelle F.
Monument, CO
I have sensitive skin so this was not as pain free as I anticipated. I had little red dots in my skin afterwards and if I wasn't careful they turned into ingrown hairs
Caroline T.
This is the best way to keep underarms smooth and you can use it everyday. Much better than waiting weeks to get waxed or razor burn. And cheaper
Lizeth J.
Lanham, MD
I bought this and tried it it is kind of painful but tolerable I still like the way it leaves my skin though so I use it but not as often