BY EMJOI

Emjoi The Leaders In Hair Removal Have Incorporated Everything They Know About Epilation To Create The Emjoi Emagine 72 Tweezers, The Most On The Market, Removes The Majority Of Hair The First Time, Saving Time And Possible Skin Irritation By Reducing The Number Of Passes Required To Achieve Smooth Skin Each Disc Set Contains One Fixed Disc And Two That Open And Close To Gently Assist In Skin Stretching And Increase Comfort 17 Mm Disc Opening - The Optimal Radius To Effectively Remove Hair Patented Glide Technology Lifts Up And Removes Hair By Gliding The Tweezer Discs Over The Skin With Less Irritation Dual Opposed Heads Hold The Skin Taut And Are More Comfortable Than Other Epilators Each Dual Opposed Heads Are Staggered To Cover More Area Surface And Grasp All The Hair The First Time Middle Lifting Fingers Prepares Hair For Removal By Lifting Flat And Short Hair And Decreases The Possibility Of Ingrown Hair Removes Hair From The Root Leaving Skin Smooth For Up To 6 Weeks Silver Ion Technology Provides Antimicrobial Protection Curve Shape Is Designed To Hug To The Curves Of The Body Ergonomically Engineered Handle Is Balanced In You Hand And Is Easy To Hold And Maneuver All Over The Body Removes Hair From The Root As Short As 0.5Mm Gentle Enough To Remove Delicate Facial Hair In The Upper Lip And Chin Great For Removing Hair On The Legs, Bikini Line And Underarms Soft Touch Grip For Ultimate Comfort And Control Dual Speed Control Electricity-Operated (Corded) Please Note: This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I have used this for over 8 years now!! I am absolutely addicted. The pain was rough at first but you get used to it. I love how I don't have to shave or epilate again for over a month.
shilpa k.
Orlando, FL
The Emjoi Emagine is a wonderful but imperfect tool for hair removal. It works great for underarm hair removal as that hair is coarse and thick. Leg hairs aren't as easy to grab so it can leave some hairs broken and even lead to ingrown hairs. Exfoliation is essential. Makes life easier!
Anna S.
Newport News, VA
I dont use this as my main hair removal treatment. Unfortunately my hair is far too course and stubborn. I run this epilator over my legs when theres a little stubble to grab on to. Over the past year I've noticed patches of bare skin where I've consistently epilated. Im thrilled. It isnt a quick process to completely get rid of unwanted hair but its just another tool in my fight against hair regrowth.
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
It did not work at all! I was extremely disappointed because I had researched about a long lasting hair removal product for months. When used it gives the appearance of no hair but to the touch it is left stubbly. Being such an expensive product that does not work as advertised I would want to give it 0 stars if I could.
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
I just got this Epilator as a gift from my husband and I couldn't wait to try it, so I start with my arm pits and it was just scary the first second then was ok, not so painful as I imagine :). I am pretty satisfied in the way it work. I am trying it in other places today now I am ready for summer!!!
Jennifer L.
Fresno, CA
Hurts so much but the pain is worth the results. Gets the job done quicker since there are 72 tweezers. Battery life is good and it is also a plus that you can use it with or without the cord.
Stacie S.
Slocomb, AL
Wonderful!! Hesitant to start with but so glad I ordered this product. It had the best reviews and I see why. Very reasonably priced. Pain isn't as bad as expected. Would recommend this product to everyone. Results last way longer than I expected they would.
Nhu H.
It removes hair, but in a very painful way. The hair grows back pretty easy too. I don't like this product. It seems more affordable if you can actually suffer from the pain. Don't get me wrong, I've been using waxing all the time. This hurts so much more!
Pam W.
Fargo, ND
If you haven't tried this, you should! I was worried that it would be painful, but it's not. It is very convenient and quick! The best part is being hair free for over a week! This is an affordable option that I just can't believe I hadn't tried years ago!
Amanda K.
My mother and I used to do waxing and then we started using this. I no longer use it just because I can be impatient and would rather shave or use veet/nair. On the other hand, my mother has stopped shaving and uses this all the time. She loves it!

back