BY EMJOI

Can Be Used In Dry Or Wet Conditions; Designed With Special Technique To Remove Short Hair Under Water; 18 Sets Of Tweezer Discs Ensures Rapid, Non-Irritating & Virtually Painless Hair Removal From The Root; Utilizes 3 Pairs Of Discs At A Time; Glide Tweezer Technology Lifts Up & Removes Hair By Gliding The Tweezer Discs Over The Skin With Less Irritation; Tweezer Tip Pulling System Removes Hair With Accuracy & Precision; Built-In Lifetime Antimicrobial Protection Against Damaging Bacteria By Silver Ion Technology; Safety Touch Control Feature Automatically Stops The Unit From Rotating If Pressed Too Hard On The Skin, Preventing Grabbing, Pinching Or Scratching Of The Skin; Patented Hair Guide Channels Flat & Short Hairs Into Hair Removal Discs; Contoured Design Helps Keep The Skin Taut, Minimizing Pulling Discomfort; Great For Removing Hair On The Legs, Bikini Line & Underarms; Removes Hair Form The Root As Short As 0, 4Mm & Leaves Skin Smooth For Up To 6 Weeks; Requires 2 Aa Batteries see more...

Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this product so much because I can take it in to my shower routine or also use it dry while on the go. I always feel completely smooth after and unlike other competitor products, you don't see an after shadow of your hair follices. Overall great product
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This product can take some getting used to, I personally have a high threshold for pain and once I start using the epilator the pain just goes away. I would recommend using this on wet, exfoliated skin to avoid ingrown hairs.
Kate P.
Baltimore, MD
I have yet to use this product, but I am excited to! It wasn't too expensive which is why I selected it to try first. I have used wax, tweezers, creams, but I have had negatives for each. I wanted something easy, long lasting, and effective. Hopefully this is!
Shannon S.
Warren, MI
I bought this and was excited to use it. Got it out of the box, and was bummed. The epilator was broke! I didn't get a chance to use them!!
Jazzy K.
Woodbine, NJ
Works so good it's so worth the buy and I just feel so amazing after I use this so if spend the extra bucks to buy it
Wyneth C.
Is so good with you skin and soft I use it when I have time and I so functional because is fast
Josie C.
New Geneva, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this. You don't see any hairs once shaved. And it's amazing I can use this dry or wet.
Kelly K.
Para algunas personas no le resultará efectivo para mí me funciona al 100 por siento una sensación suave y me encanta
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Esta no la he probado pero he escuchado que es muy buena , quisiera tenerla
Erica S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Will this leave you raw or irritated ?