BY EMJOI #48 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The emjoi soft caress is our newest and most innovative epilator to hit the market. The emjoi soft caress features 36 patented 24-karat gold-plated hypoallergenic tweezer discs that remove hair quickly and efficiently. Our pain reduction technology, coupled with a massaging finger attachment (included), greatly reduces discomfort. The new ergonomically designed soft grip feature commands control when removing hair from the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line and even individual facial hair. It will even remove hair from the root as short as 0.5 mm, resulting in skin that is smooth and silky. Corded operation allows for the flexibility of... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
April L.
Hemet, CA
It may just be me, but this didn't work well for me. It took forever, was kind of painful (though I do admit you kind of get used to it as you keep going). I tried it for a few months off and on, but just couldn't bring myself to continue and gave it to someone else. I hope to find something more effective and less painful, as I still had to shave even after spending an hour or two using this.
Kari N.
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Hello amazing!!! It's loud and very scary looking!!! But it works sooooo well. Mine was purchased through QVC for around 60$ It does pull a little but if you can handle a wax then this is a walk in the Park. I love how smooth my armpits look and they stay that way for at least 2 weeks. And it's so easy on your legs. You can do it before or after your shower.
Shirletta F.
Detroit, MI
I love this device. I use it for my underarms because they are really sensitive to other products besides wax. It gets a lot of hair in effective manner and its very easy to use but it does hurt since your are pulling the hairs out from the root but if you can handle waxing then the epilator isn't so bad
Linda R.
Walsenburg, CO
Removes the majority of hair the first time, saving time and skin irritation by reducing number of passes to get smooth skin. Removes hair from root leaving skin smooth up to 6wks. And gentle enough for hair remover from facial hair and upper lip. Also good for bikini line and underarms. Has two speeds.
Sandra S.
Roy, WA
Eh it's alright. I can live without it. I might use it again but no promises. It's not very helpful to me. Not that it won't be helpful for other people just not my cup of tea
Veronica M.
Piper City, IL
I love epilators I haven't used a razor or my underarms in almost 6 years I only use a epilator and I love it no more razor bumps and it leaves everything so smooth.
greta h.
Saco, ME
been using this pilar or for years and hurts way less than waxing! use this when I know I won't be able to shave for a few days
Jazmín C.
Queda muy suave la piel, pero algo que no me gusto es que es muy dificil en el primer uso hasta que tomas practica
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
you have experience with professional laser hair removal, the first zap should feel and smell very familiar. Admittedly, I was a doubter - how could this little machine be as effective as the monster hair removal equipment I've seen at countless esthetic clinics? I'm happy to report that after skeptically using for a few weeks, this little machine is the real deal.
I will say, it does take discipline. The device unfortunately does not come with an actual esthetician, so you're responsible for mapping out your own journey to hairless nirvana, one zap at a time. But you get to do this at the comfort of your own home and save yourself from the awkward conversations on the esthetician's table and for far less money. It's a n
Ella j.
thayer
i absolutely love this!!! it is very good and i would definitely get this again. it is very reasonably priced and it is very good quality. i would highly highly recommend this to my friends and family. 10 out of 10!