Add a Photo

By EMITATIONS
#6 in Accessories
This Bridal Necklace Could be Your Something Blue!  Sometimes your outfit or occasion calls for some seriously sleek, chic accessories.  Avanda s Faux Sapphire Pear Drop Necklace is just what you need.  The brilliant blue, faux sapphire CZ measures an impressive 7.5 carats, and forms a narrow pear shape with a pave CZ border.  The entire CZ pendant is suspended from a round cut, bezel set CZ which hangs from the pave coated bale.  When paired with a Singapore chain, this necklace is sure to impress.  This necklace arrives with an 18 inch chain.  If you would like to request a different chain, please contact Customer Service.  FYI: This item is a part of our Nickel Free Collection!
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Parkesburg, PA

This Bridal Necklace Could be Your Something Blue! Sometimes your outfit or occasion calls for some seriously sleek, chic accessories. Avanda s Faux Sapphire Pear Drop Necklace is just what you need. The brilliant blue, faux sapphire CZ measures an impressive 7.5 carats, and forms a narrow pear shape with a pave CZ border. The entire CZ pendant is suspended from a round cut, bezel set CZ which hangs from the pave coated bale. When paired with a Singapore chain, this necklace is sure to impress. This necklace arrives with an 18 inch chain. If you would like to request a different chain, please contact Customer Service.
mo j.
mo j.
Nashville, TN

To add something borrow, something blue to any brides wedding day. . This would be the best piece of something blue any bride could asked for .this pear drop necklace will my your guests ask you questions on were and who did you purchase this from .so when adding something blue to your wedding grown please try the emitations bridal necklace. Wow what a fine piece of jewelry.
Wanessa S.
Wanessa S.

I absolutely love this and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I will definitely continue to recommend it to them and even more people. Nothing is better than this and I'll continue to buy it because it is overall amazing!!! I've always had this and I've never had any bad experiences with it. Love It!!!!!
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX

I absolutely love jewelry like this i have something like it except its a round blue stone with diamonds around it ,i get a lot of compliments on it something you can wear on special occasions this one is very affordable and recommend something like this to have in ones collection.
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA

Okay I love this teardrop it is something blue it's a very very beautiful piece I'm thinking I'm going to show it to my daughter in laws Mom we are both going to be dressed in almost the same shades but different shades so this might be perfect for a Mom necklace we will see
Alix A.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL

Style is totally classy I just don't think that I would ever have this color as my bridesmaid stress I could see that if my bridesmaids were wearing the colors I would like them to that a pretty silver and normal diamond would do amazing as bridesmaids accessories
April G.
April G.
Orange Grove, TX

I love sapphire and I think it would be perfect for something blue. It's just a beauty and gives that princess Diana royalty look. That every bride should feel on their wedding day. I think it would look beautiful for the bride or for the bridesmaids
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Amherst, NY

Beautiful for your something blue, but definitely a statement piece. This can compete or look too "busy" with a high neckline, or bodice with a lot of detail. Looks stunning with a mermaid style gown with a sweetheart neckline with low details!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Owasso, OK

This is beautiful but I personally do not see myself wearing this on my wedding day. I don't think it would match anything I am wearing and I do think that it is pricey. I would not recommend to a bride but someone who loves jewelry I would
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY

This is a great way to easily do the "something blue" on your wedding day. elegant and sophisticated to add a pop of color. I would add blue earrings to match. Or some kind of accessory maybe even a couple blue flowers in your bouquet !
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA

What dress would you wear this necklace cause its drop down necklace ?
Vero A.
Vero A.
Howard Beach , NY

As a bride to be: Is it a good idea to use necklaces?
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Monroe, GA

Would anyone wear this to their wedding as their "something blue"?
Gabby B.