BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Effective Natural Exfoliation for All Skin Types A delicious puree of yams and pumpkins accelerate the exfoliation process to peel away dead skin cells, reducing pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage.  The natural enzyme content increases collagen production to leave the skin firm and radiant with increased elasticity. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Made with Renewable Energy Only authorized distributors, salons or licensed professionals who or which received essential education may use or sell minence products. see more...

• What exactly does this product do better than a traditional peel?1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this before but sounds nice. Where can I get ...1 Answers
  • What are some of your favorite enzyme peels/masks... Be the first to answer!
Kayla B.
I was really worried this would be one of those masks that hurt to peel off but it was the total opposite. It had a great smell and not a hard stiff feeling on my skin. I definitely felt my face breathe after this mask!
AnnaLaurin B.
meridian
It makes my skin feel amazing after using it!! For sure a great buy and a must have!!! I have unfortunately have only used it just a few times but it definitely is a great product that I would for sure use again!!!
Cassie T.
I had previously had a spa facial with these products and decided to purchase some for myself at home. What a wonderful idea that was, its like bringing the spa to your own home. Well worth the price and I like the tingle too.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I had a facial where a more concentrated version of this was applied, and I bought the at-home treatment on my way out. It smells delicious, does not feel irritating to my skin, but is effective and a bit tingly. I would highly recommend, a little annoyed that I paid way more than Drugstore.com is charging at my salon!!
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this seasonal masque for our salon. It is one of our best sellers and I love it for its amazing scent and stimulating factor. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and a tad bit tingly with its added paprika. GREAT to bring in for the holidays or send to that special someone who can't quit their pumpkin addiction.
Patricia F.
coconut creek, FL
This is a fall favorite of mind and it makes the skin like a baby. The enzymes act like little oac man eating everything that shouldn't be in your pours out and leaving skin xx clean.
Lisa B.
Hands down, the best at home peel on the market. This is a "lunch facial": no peeling, redness, flaking, or any other complication, just smooth glowing skin.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
A soft pumpkin scent, this leaves skin feeling healthy and so very smooth. I like that there is no greasy feeling left on my face!
Jaime O.
Waukesha
Just because I love the health benefits and smell of pumpkin but this product was great and I could easily use it at home.
Sara P.
Hanover , MA
First off i love that this brand is Organi. I have very sensitive skin yet this mask really does the trick for me!
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never heard of this before but sounds nice. Where can I get this?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What exactly does this product do better than a traditional peel?
Anastasiya S.
Pasadena, CA
What are some of your favorite enzyme peels/masks? I’m fairly new to them and have only used Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel and I really like it, but I wanna to explore more options for my next purchase.