Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel uploaded by Michelle G.Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel uploaded by Hannah K.Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel uploaded by Hend N.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Effective Natural Exfoliation for All Skin Types A delicious puree of yams and pumpkins accelerate the exfoliation process to peel away dead skin cells, reducing pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage.  The natural enzyme content increases collagen production to leave the skin firm and radiant with increased elasticity. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Made with Renewable Energy Only authorized distributors, salons or licensed professionals who or which received essential education may use or sell minence products. see more...

Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
  • "First off i love that this brand is Organi. I have very sensitive skin yet this mask really does the trick for me!" in 6 reviews
Alanna C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really love this rand and product. It smells amazing and is very easy to put on and rinse off. You can feel your face tingling and the peel working and my pores usually look smaller. 4 stars only because I don’t see a huge difference in my skin, however I don’t use t often as I should.
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Such a good quality peel! I did an experiment on a willing client over 6 weeks comparing a traditional peel on one side of her face and Eminence (pro version) on the other. The Eminence side far out performed! I will always professionally recommend this brand.
JazmynJulia_15 S.
This mask omg it smells like a pumpkin I hate that smell I got it as a Christmas gift and I was not expecting it but it cleaned and cleansed my face like a dream I recommend this mask if u don’t mind the smell but if u do like me I don’t recommend
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
The yam & pumpkin mask is my favorite from this whole brand. I love the smell. I love the natural ingredients. No bad stuff is being put into these products. This mask is super beneficial for sensitive skin.
Shakayla C.
Springdale , AR
It is VERY functional but this is the only mask I have ever tried that burns my skin!! It is a pumpkin mask so that could be it but idk. I definitely didn’t like the way it applied and was on my skin though
Katherine A.
Very gentle, but effective mask. It leaves your face feeling smooth, soft and plump — and it smells like desert in a jar. It can feel a bit tingly, at first, but has never left my skin irritated or red.
Michelle K.
Waseca
So you want a chemical peel but dont want all the chemicals? This is for you! Definitely does the job! It does have a hot sensation but does amazing things for the skin...especially for any dark spots.
Michelle G.
I ordered this from a beauty store online for about 46 dollars and I'm glad I did. The smell is great just like a pumpkin pie. I use it once a month to help with winter dry skin. I have sensitive skin and I don't have a problem using this. You might feel a burn or tingly feeling but that goes away in a couple minutes after washing it off.
leigh h.
For an organic product this is super productive and a great buy for the buck! You can feel the tingle of the fruit acids working. Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Cassie G.
Mobile, AL
I had this enzyme peel used on me at the dermatologist. It was less harsh than the first one I did there. It didn’t make my face peel very bad but it smelled good. I would recommend this product.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
I've never heard of this before but sounds nice. Where can I get this?
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What exactly does this product do better than a traditional peel?
Anastasiya S.
Pasadena, CA
What are some of your favorite enzyme peels/masks? I’m fairly new to them and have only used Eminence Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel and I really like it, but I wanna to explore more options for my next purchase.