BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Effective Natural Exfoliation for All Skin Types A delicious puree of yams and pumpkins accelerate the exfoliation process to peel away dead skin cells, reducing pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage.  The natural enzyme content increases collagen production to leave the skin firm and radiant with increased elasticity. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. Made with Renewable Energy Only authorized distributors, salons or licensed professionals who or which received essential education may use or sell minence products. see more...

• What exactly does this product do better than a traditional peel?1 Answers
  • I've never heard of this before but sounds nice. Where can I get this?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down, the best at home peel on the market. This is a "lunch facial": no peeling, redness, flaking, or any other complication, just smooth glowing skin.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Hanover, MA
First off i love that this brand is Organi. I have very sensitive skin yet this mask really does the trick for me!
CJ B.
CJ B.
Hot Springs, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this seasonal masque for our salon. It is one of our best sellers and I love it for its amazing scent and stimulating factor. It leaves skin feeling moisturized and a tad bit tingly with its added paprika. GREAT to bring in for the holidays or send to that special someone who can't quit their pumpkin addiction.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Amazing pumpkin scent. It leaves my skin feeling healthy clean and soft. No greasy residue
melissa g.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
A soft pumpkin scent, this leaves skin feeling healthy and so very smooth. I like that there is no greasy feeling left on my face!
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Coconut Creek, FL
This is a fall favorite of mind and it makes the skin like a baby. The enzymes act like little oac man eating everything that shouldn't be in your pours out and leaving skin xx clean.
Hillary F.
Hillary F.
Mill Creek, WA
I had a facial where a more concentrated version of this was applied, and I bought the at-home treatment on my way out. It smells delicious, does not feel irritating to my skin, but is effective and a bit tingly. I would highly recommend, a little annoyed that I paid way more than Drugstore.com is charging at my salon!!
Laura F.
Laura F.
Rochester, IL
This smells like Thanksgiving day on your face which I LOVE, however, didn't see any dramatic difference and didn't necessarily leave me with a super refreshing feeling like some other eminence products.
Tawfiq A.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell could be better, and as well as the packing, but the product inside OH EM GE!!! i take it with me during work ( nature of my work) and sometimes after putting on moistizers, sunscreen my skin SOMETIMES looks little bit greasy or an oily tint NOT CUTE!! and this little pumpkin gets the jobs done, i apply a pea size on my face and another pea size on my neck and i gently exfoliate away.. i then leave it for a few minutes then rinse it off and i then only apply my spf vitamin c mist. and i get heads turning, but i keep on walking with a bigger smile ;)
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
What exactly does this product do better than a traditional peel?
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never heard of this before but sounds nice. Where can I get this?