BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Revitalizing Toner for Normal to Dry Skin Types Oxygenated and revitalizing toner that delivers pure fruit acids, iron and vitamins for fatigued and devitalized skin. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

• What does the wild plum treat on the skin?1 Answers
  • How do you use this?? And will it break me out?5 Answers
  • Does it go with a darker skin tone or no??5 Answers
Buy on EDC Ski...
Flowensie O.
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for years and it is very good for the skin. Without any oils, it revives tired, dry skin beautifully. I have very dry skin and will never use another toner as long as this is available. But for those who have oilier skin, this product will work too, as I said, there is no oil. The nutrients in the plum are fabulous.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom would use this every night on her face before she went to bed and it smelled so good. I started to use it every night along with her and I noticed my skin would be very soft. I'm pretty sure she would buy it online because she had a few other products by this line. We definitely used it for a good year or two.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
Obsessed, not only with this product, but all eminence products. They're all organically made which is a super plus. And they're very very result-drive. I've exclusively used this tonique and all eminence products and my skin has never looked better.
Annabelle M.
Annabelle M.
Fargo, ND
Really like this product! it makes my face feel sooooo good and it makes my face look really good too! I would definitely recommend it to anyone I think it works well for all skin types and the price isn't too bad
LoveTheGlam A.
LoveTheGlam A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my skin look amazing!
Organic so thats a big plus.
Has a decent fragrance.
Not a harsh product at all.
Will definitely use it again!
Jamie
Jamie
Atascadero, CA
Love this product! My skin feels so smooth after using it daily & it smells delicious!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An overall good product. Smells very nice and feels good on. I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Feels real good after you have been out and about in the heat. Helps refreshen the skin.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love everything that Eminence makes. Their products are made from the highest quality of ingredients and are so good for your skin. The Wild Plum Tonique is one of my favorites. It's refreshing and rejuvenating and leaves my skin feeling balanced, nutured and ready for anything. I highly recommend this and any other product they make!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent on this one, much like almost all Eminence products is to die for. It leaves your skin feeling healthy and renewed after your facial cleansing. I let it set for a few minutes before putting on my moisturizer. Besides the Stone Crop toner, this is my favorite. I switch between the two.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An instant skin brightener, this mist is infused with loads of vitamins and minerals. Especially great as a hangover cure!
Chideraa M.
Chideraa M.
How do you use this?? And will it break me out?
Janet N.
Janet N.
Newark, DE
Does it go with a darker skin tone or no??
Vanessa K.
Vanessa K.
Ormond Beach, FL
What does the wild plum treat on the skin?