Revitalizing Toner for Normal to Dry Skin Types Oxygenated and revitalizing toner that delivers pure fruit acids, iron and vitamins for fatigued and devitalized skin. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. .

What does the wild plum treat on the skin?
How do you use this?? And will it break me out?
Does it go with a darker skin tone or no??
Start your review of Eminence Wild Plum Tonique!
San Diego
The Eminence Wild Plum Tonique is a refreshing toner. It comes in a nice light misty spray bottle. The color of the toner is purple and has a light plum scent. I use it to set makeup or whenever I feel dry after a long flight. I basically keep it in the fridge so it's extra refreshing, cooling and hydrates my face beautifully!
Oily, Combination / Large Pores, Redness, Fine Lines
Harvest, AL
An overall good product. Smells very nice and feels good on. I haven't had any issues with breakouts. Feels real good after you have been out and about in the heat. Helps refreshen the skin.
Combination / Blackheads, Fine Lines
Portland, OR
I absolutely love everything that Eminence makes. Their products are made from the highest quality of ingredients and are so good for your skin. The Wild Plum Tonique is one of my favorites. It's refreshing and rejuvenating and leaves my skin feeling balanced, nutured and ready for anything. I highly recommend this and any other product they make!
Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness
W Hempstead, NY
I have used this product for years and it is very good for the skin. Without any oils, it revives tired, dry skin beautifully. I have very dry skin and will never use another toner as long as this is available. But for those who have oilier skin, this product will work too, as I said, there is no oil. The nutrients in the plum are fabulous.
Acne
My mom would use this every night on her face before she went to bed and it smelled so good. I started to use it every night along with her and I noticed my skin would be very soft. I'm pretty sure she would buy it online because she had a few other products by this line. We definitely used it for a good year or two.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Phoenix , AZ
Obsessed, not only with this product, but all eminence products. They're all organically made which is a super plus. And they're very very result-drive. I've exclusively used this tonique and all eminence products and my skin has never looked better.
Dry / Dullness
Denton, TX
The scent on this one, much like almost all Eminence products is to die for. It leaves your skin feeling healthy and renewed after your facial cleansing. I let it set for a few minutes before putting on my moisturizer. Besides the Stone Crop toner, this is my favorite. I switch between the two.
Combination / Acne
Fargo, ND
Really like this product! it makes my face feel sooooo good and it makes my face look really good too! I would definitely recommend it to anyone I think it works well for all skin types and the price isn't too bad
Acne
Denver, CO
Organic and natural skin care products...aaahhh. Ive used plenty of different items from this Hungarian line and I love them all! The spray toners are great for on the go and this one smells amazing and really nourishes your skin.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Bronx, NY
Makes my skin look amazing! Organic so thats a big plus. Has a decent fragrance. Not a harsh product at all. Will definitely use it again!