Eminence Watermelon Papaya Body Butter

by Eminence Speaker

A rich & effective body moisturizer Formulated with Watermelon, high in antioxidants, vitamins A, B & C Blended with Papaya, rich in vitamin A & fruit enzymes for exfoliation Contains antioxidant Virgin Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Mango & Shea Butter...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eminence Watermelon Papaya Body Butter!
Denison, TX
Ladies and Gentlemen! This Product is simply AMAZING, this body butter leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed ALL DAY long. I will never go back to using regular lotion ever again!
Great Falls, MT
I love body butter! And this body butter is great it smells great personally and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I love to apply it after I get out of the shower!
Pasco
I love Eminence products always leave my skin so soft and silky I use it everyday I love the smell of this product I would recommend it.
Wartburg, TN
Love the way this feels on my skin. Makes it so smooth and feel so good. Really worth the money. Would make a great Christmas gift as well. Love it!
Durham, NC
Body butter is gold! It's way better than any form of lotion. It deeply moisturizes your skin, it isn't thick on your skin, and it lasts all day.
to me any kind of body butter is good . i like this one because its not greezy and it makes my skin feel really goof
Leaves my skin silky soft. Overall, hydrating and a good body butter. I would recommend this product to friends
Baltimore
When my skin gets cracked in the winter this is my go too! The formula is super like weight and absorbent
Prague , OK
This stuff smells amazing and the product melts into the skin. I love this stuff!