Eminence Vitaskin Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer uploaded by Brittany P.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Benefits for all skin types, especially sensitive and rosacea prone reduces redness and inflammation detoxes the skin and eliminates impurities provides free radical protection calms and soothes the skin features chamomile tea calms and balances the skin calendula oil soothes and heals the skin shea butter revitalizes and repairs the skin arnica flower extract improves blood circulation rosemary heals and stimulates the skin eminence organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Lizzy P.
Lafayette, LA
This is the only moisturizer I can use on my face. I have super sensitive skin now. Great product, great packaging. It surpassed my expectations. Product is very effective in keeping your skin moisturized.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I have sensitive and acne prone skin. love eminence skin care, although this one was too thick for me. I love the probiotic moisturizer and the red currant for day time because it had an SPF.
Destiny F.
Best hair product ever ! Literally gives my skin so much shine and it's so soft afterwards it's the best I've ever used hands down can't get any better than this ... I've been using this for awhile now and I love it and will never switch to something else
Christina B.
Burlington, WA
I've tried alot of moisturizers in my day and have yet to find one perfect for my scaley skin, but this one seemed to keep my scales in tach. I love chamomile.
Tonya K.
Marysville, WA
I'm so glad I was introduced to this product. The chamomile calms the irritated skin. It is a little pricey but it lasts for a long time.
Paulah S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I love this calming moisturizer, it's super thick so a little goes a long way but it really helps calm the redness in my skin. I love it.
Susan G.
Santa Ana, CA
This cream really works. A little pricey but since I suffer from dry skin, it helps
Jelise W.
Tomahawk , AB
I loved loved this product! A little bit went such a long way. It was so gentle and I saw huge improvements in the redness of my skin. I have repurchase this product several times and will continue to repurchase it
Maria S.
Stockton, CA
Will this help me with acne and be helpful with dry skin?