BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A lifting and revitalizing mask formulated with antioxidant grapefruit rich in vitamin c blended with mandarin to eliminate skin impurities loaded with honey to deliver superior moisture unveils a firmer smoother more vigorous and younger looking complexion perfect for normal to dry skin see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Jessie H.
Kenosha, WI
my favorite brand. I started with some samples a few years ago and since then I can't give up on these products but they have such a variety that will help with all different skin issues. I even got the trial size for free and carry it with me on every trip!
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
kept seeing this stuff advertised on TV and wanted to give it a go. When I got it I thought - yeah, right - this stuff will be gone in a week. Surprisingly, a month later I still have some product left after using it daily. I loved all of the products. But, for the price, I don't think I will be purchasing anymore of this. It didn't do anything more for my face than any other product out there.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
This scent is super intense !!!The best masque out there for any skin... I seem to break out from just about anything... but this masque does the trick !! ..A little goes a long way.. a bit pricey... the spa I go to uses this brand !!
Katie M.
Denison, TX
I give this product a 3 out 5 stars because it does the job but unfortunately the scent of the product is rather intensifying. But I would recommend it to anyone.
Kenlee H.
I think that this smells really nice, but didn’t see a huge difference...but I never really see that big of a difference with other masks either.
Ana Isabel L.
Cancun , MA
Esta mascarilla contiene un antioxidante el cual actúa sobre la piel y la deja muy hidratada y tonificada realmente es recomendable usarla
Alicia B.
Lincoln
This masque is amazing. I'm all about the masque life and this one is highly recommended. Try it and get one for your friend too.
Cathy H.
All Eminence products have been awesome and beneficial for my skin. Truly glad my esthetician recommended the line to me.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I tried this a friend had it at a sleepover & I loved it but haven't got to purchase yet but highly recommend.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Does anyone have any specific skin concerns (acnes, aging, dryness, etc.) that this mask helps or makes better?