BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

A lifting and revitalizing mask formulated with antioxidant grapefruit rich in vitamin c blended with mandarin to eliminate skin impurities loaded with honey to deliver superior moisture unveils a firmer smoother more vigorous and younger looking complexion perfect for normal to dry skin see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I tried this a friend had it at a sleepover & I loved it but haven't got to purchase yet but highly recommend.
Ana Isabel L.
Beverly Hills, CA
Esta mascarilla contiene un antioxidante el cual actúa sobre la piel y la deja muy hidratada y tonificada realmente es recomendable usarla
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
This scent is super intense !!!The best masque out there for any skin... I seem to break out from just about anything... but this masque does the trick !! ..A little goes a long way.. a bit pricey... the spa I go to uses this brand !!
Daniela E.
Flower Mound, TX
I don't know too much this product but I know brand is so good and have food quality. !
Katie M.
Denison, TX
I give this product a 3 out 5 stars because it does the job but unfortunately the scent of the product is rather intensifying. But I would recommend it to anyone.
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
This is a great mask for your skin! The Eminence offers a great product variety that's barely comparable to other brands. The look and feel of your skin is incredibly amazing after using Vitality Masque. And their skincare products smell delicious you'll want to eat it!
Claire G.
This masque is divine it never let's me down if my skin is having a bad day. I highly recommend
Jimena B.
Si eres de las personas que le encanta consentir a tu piel entonces te invito a probar este producto que ayudará a que tu piel se humecta y también pueda recibir las vitaminas necesarias que la ayudarán hay que siempre se mantenga fresca y con sus poros totalmente limpios
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Does anyone have any specific skin concerns (acnes, aging, dryness, etc.) that this mask helps or makes better?