BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Complete your cleansing routine with this purifying, soothing, nourishing, and repairing toner. Eminence sweet red rose tonique clears out your pores without drying out your skin. The sweet red rose petals are healing and calming to the skin while lemon and salicylic acid keep dirt, oil, and makeup from clogging your pores. see more...

Fika H.
Littleton, CO
I hope this is the right one. The one I use is the Rosehip toner. Little bit oily skin on the T zone and I like to use this toner. Little bit too strong so I am always afraid if it dries my skin but with the right amount of use it is perfect. Organic, natural, something that you find in a spa.
STEPHANIE P.
Denver, CO
Great brand with natural products. They provide natural skincare at a higher price. It is worth it and I’ll continue purchasing from this line. It also smells great but not perfume. It removes redness and improves complexion. Highly recommend.
Noel H.
Ragley, LA
My daily toner. I have combination. Skin and this seriously is a lifesaver during the summer when the oils in my t-zone get out of control. Hands down, one of my favorite products!
Amanda G.
Augusta
The Stone Crop Tonique is one of my favorite Eminence products! Not only does it smell amazing, but it also makes my skin feel hydrated and lush.
elana s.
Love this toner!! Balances out my skin and leaves it refreshed and smells great too!!

back