BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Easy to use, apply and carry anywhere, these natural minerals provide water-resistant SPF 30 sun protection to women and men alike. Hypoallergenic, non-clogging and excellent to use post-treatment, especially on red or blotchy skin. Darker shades can be used as a bronzer. see more...

Rochelle L.
Orlando
Great quality powder. Very mattifying. Great for when I have makeup on and I’m out and about on The Weeknds doing social things. Just brush it on and it blends right into my makeup.
Lisa B.
Gorgeous mineral makeup. Can be applied with the kabuki brush, with the foam pad, or mixed in with moisturizer. Gives a supernatural, glowing natural look to skin. Compliments are always that my skin looks good, not about makeup! Set with stone crop must to make this water resistant and to make it last all day.
Abigail D.
E Greenwich, RI
My FAV for summer!! The easiest way to provide sun protection on the go - I stash one in my beach bag, in my glove box, in my work bag...everywhere! They are water resistant, non-pore clogging, and fantastic for everyone - men, women, children. You can get completely translucent, a shade to match your skin tone, or use a darker one as a bronzer. Another miracle product from one of the best skincare lines around...
Sloane S.
The packaging is beyond travel friendly or great to throw in your purse. It's great for "no makeup" makeup days and has great spf. The price isn't budget friendly but if you're willing to just spend money on random products go for it! Not the best powder but definitely not a bad choice either. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I was very surprised I liked this, but I've been going for more minimal makeup as of late. The packaging is perfect for the purse. I am fair and I was able to find a shade. I also love the smell. The SPF works.
Julia M.
The formula itself is decent. Natural tones for all skin types. The brush itself isn't great and gets dirty easily and makes for cleaning to be difficult.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
A daily staple in my skincare and makeup routine. I have been using it for 5 years now and it will always be found in my handbag. You can use it on your chest and arms also, not just the face.
Alexa L.
Oakville, ON
The best dry sunscreen I've ever used! It has a light scent, but definitely not the typical sunscreen kind. It's amazing over makeup or without as it gives a little bit of a bronze glow to your skin. Doesn't sweat away either, so minimal touch ups are required!
Sara L.
Halifax, NS
My all time go-to product! I prefer lighter coverage in the summer and this doesn't budge and gives a nice coverage without being too heavy. I carry it with me on beach days or when I'm out and about to provide colour and protect my face from the sun!
Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
Love it. Always nice to quickly add on after putting on my regular foundation. Would buy again. I use it everyday.