Eminence Sun Defense Minerals SPF 30 uploaded by Ariana L.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Easy to use, apply and carry anywhere, these natural minerals provide water-resistant SPF 30 sun protection to women and men alike. Hypoallergenic, non-clogging and excellent to use post-treatment, especially on red or blotchy skin. Darker shades can be used as a bronzer. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Other more...
I was hesitant to purchase this because I thought it wasn’t as important as other things but my friend and esthetician convinced me to buy it. I am so so glad that she did. I have the tinted powder and it makes my face looks awesome even without makeup. Gives me a polished “fresh face” look. Highly recommend.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Ah, summers here and the suns out, you don't need sunscreen right? I mean that's what you say then for the next two weeks you're as red as a watermelon, this sunscreen works so well and the packaging is too cute !! Surpassed my expectations.
Shay D.
I am a big fan of sunscreen and saving my skin from wrinkles. This product definitely helped with that and I will use again.
Melissa A.
Toronto, ON
I have been using Sun Defence Minerals for years now. I use the Honey Apple. It is perfect for my skin tone. It covers redness, it's a sunscreen, a finishing powder and smells amazing. It's a regular part of my makeup routine.