BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence Organics Sugar Plum Whip Moisturizer contains evening primrose oil, an anti-inflammatory, healing, and hydrating agent that soothes antiseptic in normal to dry, and sensitive skin types. This moisturizer is an age-defying, anti-wrinkle moisturizer that smoothes the skin and balances the skina€ s surface. Gender: Unisex Age: Adult see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Kelley A.
Chattanooga, TN
A hairdresser of mine in Louisville, Ky carried this line of skincare and I loved it! I can't say it improved by leaps and bounds, but I loved the smell of the products, the fact that they were organic and the did help! I used them for a little over a year which for me is a long time because I do have my tried and true but continue to try new brands and rotate them thru my routine. I would suggest for anyone to give them a try if you have dry skin!
Summer A.
Really good product for dry skin also i would recommand it to anyone who is looking for a dewy look in their makeup.. you can try it as a primer!! Plus its organic
I love Eminance products and especially love this moisturizer. It gives my thirsty winter skin the perfect amount of moisture without making it feel greasy. I have combination skin but don't breakout with this product. I feel good about using natural organic products on my skin...plus it smells great.