BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsStrawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum1 oz/30 mlBenefits For all skin types especially dehydrated Softens fine lines and wrinkles Hydrates and softens the skin Nutrient and antioxidant rich Provides protection from free radical damage Features Strawberry contains Salicylic to gently exfoliate and soften the skin Rhubarb is a healing astringent and disinfectant Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Taylor R.
Abingdon, MD
Update: Haven’t been using this as much lately and so when I do I’m noticing my face is instantly oily all day until I take it off and that along with the fact I haven’t noticed any significant results I knocked another star off and am gonna stop using unless in the winter I’ve got super dry skin. I love the smell of this, it’s very sweet. I’ve only been using this for about a month now but I haven’t really seen any significant results yet other than my face being moisturized. It is kind of expensive for not seeing some results yet so I’ll continue to finish the bottle and if I feel like it hasn’t done much in my routine I wont repurchase. Also, it is sticky and very easy to over use the product which you don’t wanna do because then your face will be greasy all day.
Shakayla C.
Springdale, AR
This works amazingly with their strawberry rhubarb moisturizer in the winter time. It’s super light weight and smells like fresh strawberries being squeezed on your face! It last a long time but since the products are organic it’s best to use up within 6-9 months
Kristy T.
This serum helps so much with dry patches. I use it at night before my moisturizer or I mix it in with the lotus overnight treatment and it works like a dream for hydrating and helping with any flaky parts I have.
Jenni S.
Franklin, WI
Purchased at: Online
My favorite hydration booster for midwestern winters! This product layers well with my extra hydrating winter moisturizers and absorbs quickly into the skin. It also smells delicious!
Moya S.
Chicago
This smells lovely and I love that it’s pink serum. It does keep my skin very hydrated and supple. I switch off with this serum and their rose hip oil every night.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It smells divine! Though the most important thing is the results, right? The serum has thick-ish pink gel-like texture, applies to the skin easily and dries quickly. I used it both morning and night, and quite a lot of times I used only the serum at night (I did apply face cream on top of the serum in the mornings). My skin is normal-dry, a bit sensitive, but this serum didn't irritate it, and gave enough moisture even without layering it with additional skincare products. I didn't see any obvious changes in my skin, but I enjoyed using the serum, and I was happy with the moisture it gave my skin. Would I buy it again? Yes!
Hannah R.
Richmond, VA
This is one of the most amazing smelling products you will ever use (their entire strawberry rhubarb line). What I love is it isn’t scented with fake strawberry fragrance but made with actual strawberries which you can tell immediately from looking at the serum. Dries slightly sticky but works wonders on your skin
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
This is a wonderful serum for anybody who is looking to minimize their pore size. It is realistically impossible to get rid of your pores however this product has antioxidants that help plump and rejuvenate the overall look of your pores. Not to mention this product seriously smells amazing!
Denise G.
Absolutely love this product!!! Smells amazing, super light. Leaves your skin feeling refreshed and I have sensitive skin.
Aubrey B.
lincoln
It makes my skin feel amazing and it smells amazing and is super easy to apple and rub in. It’s also very colorful