BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Eminence OrganicsStrawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum1 oz/30 mlBenefits For all skin types especially dehydrated Softens fine lines and wrinkles Hydrates and softens the skin Nutrient and antioxidant rich Provides protection from free radical damage Features Strawberry contains Salicylic to gently exfoliate and soften the skin Rhubarb is a healing astringent and disinfectant Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps the skin reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Eminence Organics is a highly effective, entirely organic skin care line. With all naturally organic ingredients these hand-made products are effective and extremely healing. Rich in vitamins, active ingredients and nutrients, Eminence products will give you immediate results that you will see and feel. see more...

Kristy T.
This serum helps so much with dry patches. I use it at night before my moisturizer or I mix it in with the lotus overnight treatment and it works like a dream for hydrating and helping with any flaky parts I have.
Shakayla C.
Springdale , AR
This works amazingly with their strawberry rhubarb moisturizer in the winter time. It’s super light weight and smells like fresh strawberries being squeezed on your face! It last a long time but since the products are organic it’s best to use up within 6-9 months
Moya S.
Chicago
This smells lovely and I love that it’s pink serum. It does keep my skin very hydrated and supple. I switch off with this serum and their rose hip oil every night.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
It smells divine! Though the most important thing is the results, right? The serum has thick-ish pink gel-like texture, applies to the skin easily and dries quickly. I used it both morning and night, and quite a lot of times I used only the serum at night (I did apply face cream on top of the serum in the mornings). My skin is normal-dry, a bit sensitive, but this serum didn't irritate it, and gave enough moisture even without layering it with additional skincare products. I didn't see any obvious changes in my skin, but I enjoyed using the serum, and I was happy with the moisture it gave my skin. Would I buy it again? Yes!
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
This is a wonderful serum for anybody who is looking to minimize their pore size. It is realistically impossible to get rid of your pores however this product has antioxidants that help plump and rejuvenate the overall look of your pores. Not to mention this product seriously smells amazing!
Aubrey B.
lincoln
It makes my skin feel amazing and it smells amazing and is super easy to apple and rub in. It’s also very colorful
Ashley F.
Orlando
This is sooooo amazing
Feels great and smells great too
Great for my oily skin! Highly recommend
Sarah J.
I love this product. It is expensive but well worth it. I have dry skin and it makes my skin so smooth and keeps it hydrated. It also has natural ingredients and the smell is amazing. It’s just like fresh strawberries. Would recommend!
Sylvie G.
Edmonton
I'm currently trying this serume to see if I like it. I do like most Eminence products but I can't use all of them all of the time. I like how soft and smooth my face is but I'm uncertain if this product is what is making the big difference. I will try it for a a bit longer and see if I will keep it in my skin care regime. As always I am a fan of Eminence and their wonderful skin care.
Sarah C.
Kingston, ON
I love love love this serum! It smells like strawberry rhubarb pie! It makes my skin feel incredibly soft and smooth and my fine lines are dissapearing!