Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water. Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing see more...

Taneisha G.
Durham, NC
Review for: Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant more...
I’ve tried so many exfoliants and this was recently used on my face during one of my facials and I’ve fallen in love with it. It’s smooths the texture of your skin without being too harsh. A little goes a long way. Highly recommend for people with tiny bumps that are stubborn to get rid of.
Indigo B.
South Hadley, MA
Review for: Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant more...
WOW. What an amazing exfoliant!! The packaging is so beautiful and minimalistic. I absolutely love how gentle this is and the fact that you can add it to your eminence cleansers as well! Overall... 10/10 recommend! 🤩
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant more...
I tried this exfoliant in the beginning of my "skincare search." I guess I'll call it that. You know when you're searching and spending all the money in the world to find the perfect skincare routine? Thousands of dollars later, I can say that this is one of the best exfoliators for people with sensitive skin. Exfoliating is a scary thing when you're acne prone but this stuff is great!
Michelle K.
Waseca
One of the best exfoliate out there. You can use it with the cleanserand out does a great job of getting all the surface dead skin off. I use it every other day and my skin is so smooth and soft.
Rebecca R.
Dallas
Loooooooove this. I have tried every brand of facial exfoliant you can think of, and this one is the absolute best. I use it daily with my Clarisonic Mia, and my skin just glows! It is gentle and effective at the same time. Plus, the amount in each bottle lasts and lasts.
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
LOVE this exfoliate! It is literally hands down the best thing ever for my skin. You know those little bumps on my forehead? Completely gone and easy to use in the shower. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone
Kristen M.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant, 4.2 Ounce more...
This stuff smells great and is a very gentle exfoliant. It is a slightly odd texture though which is why I am not giving it 5 stars. My face also always feels very smooth afterward.
Libby R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eminence as a whole, but this exfoliate is the CAT'S MEOW! It's gentle for frequent use but I use about once a week for my sensitive, otherwise pretty normal skin. My esthetician, who only uses and carries Eminence in her salon, said you can use it alone or mixed with a gentle cleanser (like their rice milk cleanser).
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS
This stuff ins magic in a bottle and while it is expensive a single bottle will last a good 6 months with regular use. I like to add a little of this to my cleanser and apply as normal. This exfoliates gently, like a buffing, instead of a full on raw faced harsh dermafoliant. Pair with the StrawBarb Hyaluronic serum for a powerful routine.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing mixed with water or paired with an eminence cleanser or toner ! Leave the skin with a nice glow and smooth finish. A little goes along way. Also with use with water you can massage until it turns to a powder and disappears! Amazing for all skin types !
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you get this
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Does it smell as good as it sounds?