Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant

Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water. Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing

Which is better ? Fresh brand or this one
Can this be used daily?
Are there any pregnant ladies that used this product and know it’s safe? Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
Start your review of Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant!
Philadelphia, PA
Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Kimaya C.
Purchased at: Amazon
hey all you cool cats and kittens 🐱. I’ve been using this for a little over a week every other day. It doesn’t smell like strawberries to me, it’s smells like baby rice cereal. It’s easy to use , I can’t say I’ve seen results yet but I do have super sensitive skin and this doesn’t not irritate or burn my skin in any way. I found it for about $10 cheaper on amazon. It’s still pricey so I am unsure if I’ll purchase again, I’ll update this is if I begin to see results or when I finish the bottle. Stay tuned.
libertyville , IL
Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Theresa M.
I think this may be one of my top eminence products. It is so gentle on your skin but still does an amazing job softening and leveling your skin. It’s great for use daily and helps prep for makeup. This also smells amazing and makes your skin float and feeling fresh! Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This mechanical exfoliant is one of my all time favorites. I even got my sister one of Christmas and gifted one to a close friend. It will last you a long time. I don’t recommend storing it in your shower. I keep it on the ledge next to the shower because it is messy so I prefer to use it in the shower. Apply a little to the palm of your hand and at water. Work it into the skin and wallah!
Windham, NY
One of the best scrubs I have ever used. I have oily acne prone skin with scaring and I can already see a difference in my skin after just a month. It comes in a powder that you mix with water but I found that mixing the powder with a gentle cleanser every other day works best for me. It leaves my skin with a beautiful glow every time. I think everyone should give this a try!
San Juan Capo, CA
This is my favorite exfoliant ever. I use it about 2-3 times per week. I love how gentle it is - I don’t feel like I’m harming my skin by scratching it up like other exfoliants. Yet it is effective at smoothing my face. I really like how versatile it is and how easy it is to add to any cleanser, or to just mix with water. Eminence products are top notch!
Eureka
This is hands down my favorite facial product in the world. Eminence is a wonderful company with natural ingredients that are truly good for your skin. You’re able to control the amount of grit by mixing it with more or less water, depending on what you need. I can not recommend this product enough!
Tulsa, OK
I love the fine grain of this exfoliant. The fact that it is a dry product makes it great for airport carry-on. nice that this is stored dry. To use it, you sprinkle the powder on your hand and add water. One con is that if moisture does get in the bottle, mold can develop.
Stafford , TX
My friend who is an esthetician recommended this, and I absolutely love it. The powder is very fine, and you mix a few shakes in to your regular cleanser. I use it twice a week, and my skin is so soft! Bonus: it last FOREVER because you don’t have to use very much!
Wentzville , MO
Loving this so far! The smell, the ease of use, and how natural it is. I have been using twice a week and I have seen a reduction in clogged pores around my chin (my problematic area). The bottle is going to last me forever so it’s well worth the price!!
Love this stuff! You can mix it into your cleanser and save yourself a step which is fantastic. It’s super gentle so you can use it every day if you want to. It’s also a powder, not a liquid, which is great if you plan to travel with it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Raleigh, NC
il y a 9 mois
Maria B. • il y a 5 mois
Hi I’m a licensed esthetician and work only with this brand. This product is 100% safe for pregnancy. It works wonderfully!