Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water. Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant more...
I tried this exfoliant in the beginning of my "skincare search." I guess I'll call it that. You know when you're searching and spending all the money in the world to find the perfect skincare routine? Thousands of dollars later, I can say that this is one of the best exfoliators for people with sensitive skin. Exfoliating is a scary thing when you're acne prone but this stuff is great!
Rebecca R.
Dallas
Loooooooove this. I have tried every brand of facial exfoliant you can think of, and this one is the absolute best. I use it daily with my Clarisonic Mia, and my skin just glows! It is gentle and effective at the same time. Plus, the amount in each bottle lasts and lasts.
Nicole F.
Rochester, MN
LOVE this exfoliate! It is literally hands down the best thing ever for my skin. You know those little bumps on my forehead? Completely gone and easy to use in the shower. Highly recommend to anyone and everyone
Libby R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eminence as a whole, but this exfoliate is the CAT'S MEOW! It's gentle for frequent use but I use about once a week for my sensitive, otherwise pretty normal skin. My esthetician, who only uses and carries Eminence in her salon, said you can use it alone or mixed with a gentle cleanser (like their rice milk cleanser).
Kenley c.
Columbus, MS
This stuff ins magic in a bottle and while it is expensive a single bottle will last a good 6 months with regular use. I like to add a little of this to my cleanser and apply as normal. This exfoliates gently, like a buffing, instead of a full on raw faced harsh dermafoliant. Pair with the StrawBarb Hyaluronic serum for a powerful routine.
Kaitlin L.
This stuff is Awesome. Very gentle exfoliator and smells lovely. I like to mix with my cleanser instead of water to get a creamier feel. Eminence is an awesome organic line and this is safe for any skin type. It is expensive, but natural and quality products are worth the extra money.
hayley T.
Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing mixed with water or paired with an eminence cleanser or toner ! Leave the skin with a nice glow and smooth finish. A little goes along way. Also with use with water you can massage until it turns to a powder and disappears! Amazing for all skin types !
Sarah H.
This exfoliant is top notch! Smells amazing like all eminence products but is also one of the best exfoliants I've used. I mix the smallest amount with warm water and the physical aspect of it combined with the lactic acid works wonders. Definite favorite!
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this! It doesn't have much of a scent. I mix it with my face wash a few times a week. It is a gentle and effective exfoliator. Love that it is made from natural ingredients. I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Angela H.
Pompano Beach , FL
Eminence is my favorite skin care brand and I absolutely adore this exfoliate. I cleanse once and then add this to my second cleanse and its the perfect combination to get the job done. Love.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where do you get this
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Does it smell as good as it sounds?