Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant uploaded by Ariana L.
2 colors available

BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

Get soft, smooth skin with Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This mild exfoliant has a unique formula that activates when combined with water. Antioxidant rich strawberries and rhubarb work to tighten pores while cleansing see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Ocean Isl Bch, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my all time favorite products from Eminence. Everything about it is perfect. I work as an esthetician that uses this product in almost every facial as well as for myself every night. It's gentle enough for everyday use and is fool proof as you can adjust the amount of exfoliation you would like from the shaker container. I mix it with my Eminence cleanser or even just water sometimes. It contains salicylic and lactic acid naturally to help clear pores and brighten skin. Smells great, lasts forever, and gets the job done unlike any other daily exfoliant.
Libby R.
Libby R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Eminence as a whole, but this exfoliate is the CAT'S MEOW! It's gentle for frequent use but I use about once a week for my sensitive, otherwise pretty normal skin. My esthetician, who only uses and carries Eminence in her salon, said you can use it alone or mixed with a gentle cleanser (like their rice milk cleanser).
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Santee, CA
I love this exfoliant. Smells exactly like strawberries (natural not artificial) and always leaves my skin feeling super clean. I would recommend using very few days since it is an exfoliant. It comes as a powder as well so you just add water to make a paste. Reasoning for 4 stars is it is pricey for a product you only use every few days.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Yes, yes, yes! This product is great because it's customizable. You can pour more for a stronger exfoliation or just a little for a light exfoliation. It can be used on its own or you can put a little in your favorite cleanser. It really helps remove dead skin cells and leaves skin feeling smooth.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Great as an every day exfoliant added to cleanser, or as a deeper exfoliant used with clarisonic and steam. Resurfaces the skin, paving the way for smoothr makeup application. Also great for the body and as a bath additive.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Glen Oaks, NY
I love this dermafoliant! I combine this with my cleanser and scrub away. It's not that abrasive and it just makes my skin feel so much cleaner when I use this! Got this off amaZon and am pretty happy with it!
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
I didn't repurchase this product because it lasted so long. I never had a bad experience but I don't know how much it did for my face.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
A wonderful exfoliant that is gentle enough for sensitive skin like myself to use! I would recommend this product to everybody!
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Broomfield, CO
My favorite exfoliant. I found it after getting a facial and loved the smell. Great for gals with oily skin.
Lindsay H.
Where do you get this
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Does it smell as good as it sounds?