BY EMINENCE ORGANIC SKIN CARE

High Potency Hydration and Lightening Enhanced Formula! Intense protective hydrator to relieve the signs of aging and pigmentation. Organic Skin Care Since 1958 Our products contain all natural whole organic fruits, vegetables and herbs.  They do not contain harmful chemicals or animal by-products.  They are not tested on animals and are packaged in environmentally friendly packaging. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this product, but I did not notice any difference to my skin. I used my way through the whole  bottle, and while it did not cause my skin to get any worse, it did not improve any of the imperfections. I have normal skin with acne, and it made no improvement.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product, especially when used with Eminence Organics Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. It removes hyperpigmentation and adds moisture without being oily, heavy, or abrasive. Also great for adding moisture to wind-chafed skin; for treating sunburn (it literally turned a friend's bubbling burn to smooth, calm skin overnight), and for treating actual burns-they use it at the Austin Burn Unit. Great for treating rashes and irritation too! Amazing scent from the plant, not added fragrance. Pure enough to eat!
Drew S.
Winston Salem, NC
I was looking for a natural product that would help my acne and hyper pigmentation. This is it! It's a light serum so I put this on and add a tinted moisturizer and it doesn't feel heavy at all. A little goes a long way! Yes, it's a little pricey but it's so worth it! I bought it on Amazon. It's one of my daily essentials! :)
Liliana M.
Es muy buen producto ..se siente muy natural y refresca. Disminuyo la hiperpifmentacion dw la piel..simplemente es muy bueno
wendy m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product its very good and it smells very good i recommend everyone to try it so far it went well with me .
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this serum, it's very light and smells very fresh, it's kind of pricey but it's really worth the money.
Michaela G.
Love his serum! It's light and not oily at all and is easy to apply. It's kind of expensive but worth it.
Lisa P.
Lorena, TX
My face was irritated from windburn. It helped relieve, and calm my skin. 5 stars!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Love every Eminence product I've ever used!

Always a great scent and fresh feeling. I buy it on Amazon and with Prime, it's worth the extra money over a drugstore buy.
cammie g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum! I use it as just a moisturizer. There is nothing on the market better for sensitive skin than the stone crop products. It is also amazing for evening skin tone and hydration. Amazing product.
Kate E.
Do you see any results while using?